Public Notice from Karma

Karma1.jpg

War has been raging across the face of the planet for most of a week now, and it is apparent that it will only continue to swell for the near future. With no end in sight and the vast number of combatant caught up in the conflict, there are bound to be many in the fight with no desire to be there. Locking such people into their own destruction indefinitely is one of the practices this fight was sparked to resist. As such, Karma has come to a general consensus regarding the terms of surrender for individual nations so that they may avoid participating in a conflict they do not feel they have any stake in. These terms are as follows:

1. Peace out of all wars.

2. Decommission soldiers down to no more than 50% of your working citizens for the duration of the terms.

3. Decommission all tanks for the duration of the terms.

4. Decommission all Naval vessels for the duration of the terms.

5. Decommission nuclear weapons for the duration of the terms.

6. Decommission military Improvements except for those needed to keep an SDI.

7. Post your resignation from your alliance in the public resignation thread on the OWF here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213

8. Switch your AA to Karma POW until the conflict is over or you are released, whichever comes first. Time spent as a POW shall not exceed 1 month in the event of extended conflict.

9. Do not re enter the conflict, including spying on Karma nations, or send aid to anyone fighting in the conflict for its duration.

10. Failure to comply with terms will result in a resumption of hostilities.

Please, Be aware that Karma is not a codified organization. Those members or associated alliances who have a strong wish to manage their own POWs will be using their own AA, however will still be following the other terms as outlined above. For this and to avoid general confusion, it is imperative that nations surrender directly to those they are currently fighting. Surrenders are unlikely to be accepted by anyone with whom you are not currently engaged. Attempts to circumvent or otherwise abuse these terms for reasons other than a desire to end participation in the on-going conflict will be noted and dealt with accordingly. On behalf of Karma I wish you all a pleasant evening.

This message sponsored by:

Archon, the Voice of Karma

LiquidMercury, the Wrath of Karma

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not taking them, I'd rather be ZI'd than surrender, it's how I've always been, I never surrendered to GOONS, nor the alliances I fought in the UJW, it is not happening now.

LOL im sure that could arranged

o/ KARMA

LOL im sure that could arranged

o/ KARMA

I'm sure it can, I am attacking you personally if/when you're in range of me for your constant harassment of me.

Good terms.. good show, Karma.

I agree they're fair terms, to be clear.

Edited by Mogar