AvengerNL

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About time :P. Congrats guys. You've deserved it for quite some time. Good to see the game finally recognizes it.

Who's going to hit those pesky ghosts that come with addition to the drop down menu?

I dunno if we plan on staying in the drop down menu

I dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but I would like to congratulate our great buds in TOP on gaining their 200th member, and added to that, grabbing a sanction spot.

Way to go buds, you kicked us out <_<

:wub:

o/ TOP

I suspect there will be an alliance or two that sees its score fall below yours in the upcoming weeks, so you'll have your santion back before long.

I dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but I would like to congratulate our great buds in TOP on gaining their 200th member, and added to that, grabbing a sanction spot.

Way to go buds, you kicked us out <_<

:wub:

o/ TOP

Not bad. Congratulations

Nation Strength: 8,564.942 (My nation strength is: 81,912.797)

I think it takes a while before I'm down there mate. When I do though, please remind me we have unfinished business. I'm up for a decent fight.

Sounds good, it's a date ;)

Congrats TOP, getting 200 members for any alliance is no easy task and sometimes we forget that because sanctioned alliances have significantly more. Congrats on the 200 and I hope to see you reach 300.

Love and Kisses

Alterego :)

I hope to never see us reach 300 members lol.

Excellent work TOP.

Didn't even have to sacrifice any quality.

Arbitrary number that admin implemented to fix his staffs flawed score statistic is meaningless. TOP does not recognize 200 as any kind of meaningful milestone and we carry on as usual. If we thought 200 mattered, we would not have kept 10+ applicants on separate AA since forever.

I hope this serves as a wakeup call to remove arbitrary limitation in sanction system. 200 (and before 300) is relic of the past score equation which put high emphasis on average NS allowing 1 member alliances get extreme scores. Now average NS is completely removed from the score equation, and score is good judge of how strong alliance really is.

DOWN WITH 200 NUMBER REQUIREMENT!

*PS. looking forward to the flag.