IRAN/UF/64Digits Announcement

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing quite well at what? I mean really! What are you doing quite well at. Declaring war unorganized in a distraught manner?

He means that we are faring well in our battles.

[OOC}As for our unorganized attacks, this was due to the fact that the server was not working for many of us when this DoW was posted.

More TPF punching bags... sigh... Who would ever sign-up for that garbage OPP. its the worst protectorate ever. "We control everything you do".. I created my own AA so I would have an Overlord/Boss..

Sadly, the kind of alliance leader who would place his alliance in such a bloc tends to be consisted of members who, by OPP definition, either cannot or refuse to think for themselves.

Unlike these alliances announcing here, there are exemplary exceptions in PC and NEW. PC grew wise. NEW almost did and probably will as well when this war plays out, but for now they fight for their honor. Rab and Zoom's alliance (which I will not name out of respect for the dead) once could have stood strong and independently like PC does today, but they were assimilated by all that they used to oppose in TOOL.

Alliances like those announcing here have a loooong way to catch up to PC and NEW. They are still in step 1 of 10 in the coward to freedom program.

Tragically, illiterate warriors like these are some of the fiercest fighters since they can't read the news (i.e. threads like this one) and refuse (out of abject and cowardly fear) to ever doubt their "protector."

Edited by General Specific

I'm sorry FoB, but I do believe this is the end for you. There is no way on Earth that you will last against the dreaded TPF protectorates.

You guys were cool. Was nice knowing you..... :(

OPP has fared well in conflicts of the past. I have no reason to doubt them now.

Don't let the naysayers get ya down guys. Its nice to have you fight with us.

Sadly, the kind of alliance leader who would place his alliance in such a bloc tends to be consisted of members who, by OPP definition, either cannot or refuse to think for themselves.

Unlike these alliances announcing here, there are exemplary exceptions in PC and NEW. PC grew wise. NEW almost did and probably will as well when this war plays out, but for now they fight for their honor. Rab and Zoom's alliance (which I will not name out of respect for the dead) once could have stood strong and independently like PC does today, but they were assimilated by all that they used to oppose in TOOL.

Alliances like those announcing here have a loooong way to catch up to PC and NEW. They are still in step 1 of 10 in the coward to freedom program.

Tragically, illiterate warriors like these are some of the fiercest fighters since they can't read the news (i.e. threads like this one) and refuse (out of abject and cowardly fear) to ever doubt their "protector."

Excuse me? I can't think for myself? I'm pretty sure you can ask any of my allies/opponents in the past, I think for myself just fine. As does Jipps of SSSW18 as did LordJay (RIP). Outworld also does a fine job on his own.

You fail on all accounts in your accusations.

Also, to those saying how OPP are TPF's lapdogs and such, read the treaties. For a side that chastised those that haven't followed treaties in the past, you sure are doing the same to the ones that are honoring treaties. So which is it? You just looking for a reason to complain now?

o/OPP

o/VA

o/GRAN

o/SSSW18

o/TPF