IRAN/UF/64Digits Announcement

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Going Mogar & friends, and dont let the Karma Trolls bother you, there just mad because they thought they could roll NPO so easy in the beginning and now they have support so its actually going to be a fight.

Actually to be quite frank. I was quite disappointed when all of the allies backed out. Now I'm disappointed that that unorganized UF members attacked me. I mean really. All three of them haven't won one battle yet. You may as well just give them a nuke at least that will send me into anarchy.

o/FoB

o/MK

o/NOIR

I see alot of BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WHY YOU DECLARE ON US? in this thread, and I was sitting at Defcon 5 with minimum soldiers for 3 days with no internet access, which should be awfully freaking easy to figure out since I wasn't posting, and really, what the hell did you expect us to do? we honored the OPP treaty, which is what I always do, and what all the alliances involved in OPP do, I've known every member of OPP in it's history, since I signed half the alliances to it. We'll fight alongside TPF win or lose, honor is what is important, and for those who claim the moral high ground, insulting people for honoring treaties is retarded.

I see alot of BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WHY YOU DECLARE ON US? in this thread, and I was sitting at Defcon 5 with minimum soldiers for 3 days with no internet access, which should be awfully freaking easy to figure out since I wasn't posting, and really, what the hell did you expect us to do? we honored the OPP treaty, which is what I always do, and what all the alliances involved in OPP do, I've known every member of OPP in it's history, since I signed half the alliances to it. We'll fight alongside TPF win or lose, honor is what is important, and for those who claim the moral high ground, insulting people for honoring treaties is retarded.

Trust me, FoB is not complaining haha.

Thanks again for the targets you 3. I enjoy your money.

I dont remember bawwwing

:mellow:

In any case, they only issue i have with IRAN is how you keep taking credit for ALL of our anarchies. We happen to be at war with TPF, which isnt exactly tough, but still those nuclear anarchies can be painful.

o/ OPP

good show guys

I dont remember bawwwing. In any case, they only issue i have with IRAN is how you keep taking credit for ALL of our anarchies. We happen to be at war with TPF, which isnt exactly tough, but still those nuclear anarchies can be painful.

I dont remember bawwwing. In any case, they only issue i have with IRAN... but still those nuclear anarchies can be painful...

I dont remember bawwwing. In any case, those nuclear anarchies can be painful...

I dont remember bawwwing. those nuclear anarchies can be painful

Edited by camerontech

I dont remember bawwwing

:mellow:

In any case, they only issue i have with IRAN is how you keep taking credit for ALL of our anarchies. We happen to be at war with TPF, which isnt exactly tough, but still those nuclear anarchies can be painful.

I didn't say you in particular, just in general.

o/ OPP

good show guys

I dont remember bawwwing. In any case, they only issue i have with IRAN... but still those nuclear anarchies can be painful...

I dont remember bawwwing. In any case, those nuclear anarchies can be painful...

I dont remember bawwwing. those nuclear anarchies can be painful

Hi Cam. Its a shame. You leave the USN, and become an imbecile :/

I always liked you, too.

I just want to thank United Foundation, 64Digits, and IRAN for giving us a good and fair fight. You're on the "other side" and the odds aren't with you, but I'll still wish you good luck during and after this war anyway. It's been a pleasure to let you lighten my infra load.

o/ OPP