Valhalla announcement

We will march! We will win!

Oh, and to all those weak voices saying Failalla. Where was your voice all those months when you were being OWNED? Oh yea... you were silent cause well... you were being OWNED.

Thank you and see you on the battlefield.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not that this is any of my personal business...but it is my understanding that actions taken by NPO as dictated by others previously were more unilateral than the agreement Valhalla signed...specifically section three which I quote:

Hence by not following that agreed upon directive, that treaty was imo broken by NPO, not Valhalla, NATO and others that have left tC without the proper notice. Valhalla is standing by the treaty partner that has honored their treaty to the letter of it. I see nothing wrong with this action.

o/ Valhalla and Godspeed my purple friends

Buffalo you are a good man

o/ olympus

Edited by Buds The Man

haha, I'm more than willing to go to ZI and back for Pacifica; and I can assure you I'm not alone in that regard. Still think we're stabbing our friends in the back? In fact don't answer that, no need to make a further fool of yourself.

That's a good job.

not that this is any of my personal business...but it is my understanding that actions taken by NPO as dictated by others previously were more unilateral than the agreement Valhalla signed...specifically section three which I quote:

Hence by not following that agreed upon directive, that treaty was imo broken by NPO, not Valhalla, NATO and others that have left tC without the proper notice. Valhalla is standing by the treaty partner that has honored their treaty to the letter of it. I see nothing wrong with this action.

o/ Valhalla and Godspeed my purple friends

Ummm we are going to need you to go ahead and stop making sense, ok? I mean your making it awful hard for the Trolls with this type of factual information ;)

o/ Buffalo Niagara

So wait, we came crawling back because we canceled a redundant treaty and were still bound by 2-3 others? Okay, good to know. I was expecting something original, like a glib reference to the IGV or some such.

I am just telling you what Moo told me.

[10:03] <away_srqt[ria]> That was a clever little trick Moo I gotta say :P

[12:26] <Moo-cows> there was no trick

[12:30] <away_srqt[ria]> I have logs that seem to say otherwise but we'll see :P

[12:30] <away_srqt[ria]> unless you guys arent in on it

[12:30] <away_srqt[ria]> than that would be really funny XD

[12:31] <Moo-cows> whatever is going on, we aren't in on anythiing

[12:31] <Moo-cows> as far as we are concerned, our allies left us

[12:31] <Moo-cows> and are back because they are afraid of being next

haha, I'm more than willing to go to ZI and back for Pacifica; and I can assure you I'm not alone in that regard. Still think we're stabbing our friends in the back? In fact don't answer that, no need to make a further fool of yourself.

Oh and I hope you're saying this to all the alliances that actually have stabbed their 'friends' in the back. Somehow I doubt it though.

oh and hi Jens :wub:

KingSuck

Since you apparently missed it - that comment was directed towards Lucas Perry and was highlighting his history of stabbing friends in the back for "lulz" and to increase his own personal gains. But thank you for making yourself look like a fool. Move along now...

[12:30] <away_srqt[ria]> I have logs that seem to say otherwise but we'll see :P

All I can say man is take a look at the situation and make the call for yourself. Your generally good at reading between the lines.

From what I can see and my previous post outlines WHY the allies left NPO (outside looking in). Valhalla is honoring a treaty that should be honored and not one that was pissed away and taken for granted.

I have a hard time with this kind of crap happening and honestly Karma or whatever you want to go by, the constant trolling of folks is really turning me off to what you all are stating your standing behind. No matter what alliance DoW it is, no matter who its against, there is no honor, there is no integrity and there is no respect. What a change from what I have seen in the past.

I wish you all luck, because you keep it up and continue to take things for granted you just might wind up in the same position NPO is currently in.

Can you name a treaty that we have not honored? Ever? Any of you?

Thought not.

Can you name a war that Valhalla entered into, though it was clearly stacked against us?

Yeah, if you know your history, I bet you can.

So suddenly we're all different now???

Sheesh, I know we aren't loved, are in fact rabidly hated by many of you. That doesn't make us suddenly stop honoring our treaties, nor does it make us cowards. No matter how much some of you might like it, no matter how bad you want to slap that label. We are here because we said we would be here when we signed on that dotted line.

Friends & allies, good luck!

Enemies & opponents, I salute you.

Now, less talk, more fight :P

From what I can see and my previous post outlines WHY the allies left NPO (outside looking in). Valhalla is honoring a treaty that should be honored and not one that was pissed away and taken for granted.

I have a hard time with this kind of crap happening and honestly Karma or whatever you want to go by, the constant trolling of folks is really turning me off to what you all are stating your standing behind. No matter what alliance DoW it is, no matter who its against, there is no honor, there is no integrity and there is no respect. What a change from what I have seen in the past.

I wish you all luck, because you keep it up and continue to take things for granted you just might wind up in the same position NPO is currently in.

even if what you say is correct how do you justify them saying that they stand by their brothers in Pacifica while at the same time continuing to ignore any treaty they may have held.

Your assessment is actually off as well because tC was not actually canceled but I will give the benefit of the doubt and assume that the treaties that were had similar clauses.

@Bud I am good at reading between the lines but I can not really see a reason to let NPO think you abandoned them if it was not your intention.

KingSuck

Since you apparently missed it - that comment was directed towards Lucas Perry and was highlighting his history of stabbing friends in the back for "lulz" and to increase his own personal gains. But thank you for making yourself look like a fool. Move along now...

Heracles - I :wub: you.

A lot of people know my history; as you can see though, I've changed. Of course, it doesn't bother me what others think.

THIS is why I love Valhalla. They are honoring our friendship after our treaty cancellation.. Thank you my friends.

Much love from this Siamese Warrior.. For now I know.. you will help my army grow ;)

\oo/

oo/ CJ, Kry, Pansy, Lys, MS, Levi, Tron(IX), Kruggles and friends :wub:

CJ having fun machinegun.gif

Valhallan's coming out to play: Ready 3... 2... 1... viking.gif

KingSuck

This is about the most pointless discussion that can be had on the owf so this will be my last post on the matter. Lucus Perry was talking about Valhalla, you responded to Lucas Perry and neither the content nor the tone implied you had switched the discussion from Valhalla onto Lucas Perry. If you want to discuss this further(lol) you can always PM me, but if not let's end this here :)

We will march! We will win!

Oh, and to all those weak voices saying Failalla. Where was your voice all those months when you were being OWNED? Oh yea... you were silent cause well... you were being OWNED.

Thank you and see you on the battlefield.

The same voices calling you out and criticising you now were doing so months ago too.

Does this mean STA won't be entering to take us out? :(

You're welcome to come to us.

Can you name a treaty that we have not honored? Ever? Any of you?

Thought not.

STA-Valhalla MDP

Polar-Valhalla PIAT

Does this mean STA won't be entering to take us out? :(

We can't. We have no treatied way to do it. You, however, do. GGA has declared war on all of Karma. We are Karma. You have an MADP with GGA.

Attack us. Please attack us. I'm begging you.