For Honor and Women!

Jipps

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so you're one of those that honour treaties only when you know you're gonna win?

People !@#$%*ed about alliances not honouring their treaties just 24h ago and now they !@#$%* about alliances that actually do honour their treaties.

Make up your mind already, which one is it?

It's sad to see that honouring a treaty can lead to these kind of reactions. I would have thought that we can all agree that standing by your allies is a good thing. Guess I was wrong... *shrugs*

hint- its because the side SSSW18 joined has no honour.

There is something to be said for honor, and the showing you, VA, and GRAN are making. Small alliances carry the burden of owning up to treaties in war that help protect them in peace times, sometimes, friendship means dying.

That in mind, there is no joy in my heart with regard to what is about to happen to you.

hint- its because the side SSSW18 joined has no honour.

You started believing in your own propaganda, right? How cute.

Don't be so silly. We have found honour and dishonour on both sides of the divide. If you want to judge an alliance and their honour, just check their actions based on their treaties and the way in which they conduct themselves, not the side they join.

Playing the "no honour" card simlply because they happen to fight on the same side as the NPO is simply lame and doesn't do justice to a lot of the alliances involved, since their involvement might very well not be related to the NPO at all. You don't like the NPO? Fine. But saying all the alliances on "their" side have no honour is a gross generalization and a pathetic attempt to make this all about the NPO. It wasn't for SSSW18, it wasn't for us.

You started believing in your own propaganda, right? How cute.

Don't be so silly. We have found honour and dishonour on both sides of the divide. If you want to judge an alliance and their honour, just check their actions based on their treaties and the way in which they conduct themselves, not the side they join.

Playing the "no honour" card simlply because they happen to fight on the same side as the NPO is simply lame and doesn't do justice to a lot of the alliances involved, since their involvement might very well not be related to the NPO at all. You don't like the NPO? Fine. But saying all the alliances on "their" side have no honour is a gross generalization and a pathetic attempt to make this all about the NPO. It wasn't for SSSW18, it wasn't for us.

Theres alot of truth in what your saying and oOoh Hi Suv and best of luck in the war ^_^

There is something to be said for honor, and the showing you, VA, and GRAN are making. Small alliances carry the burden of owning up to treaties in war that help protect them in peace times, sometimes, friendship means dying.

That in mind, there is no joy in my heart with regard to what is about to happen to you.

Thank you. You're honorable opponents. And we're happy to have adversaries such as yourself. It will make this war much more fun and enjoyable for all. After the war is done you need to keep in touch with us.

As to whether we are on the "wrong side." We signed a MDP back when we were a small virtually unknown protectorate. Back when they were the most powerful and feared alliance in the game. Regardless of how they have treated other alliances on the whole we have been treated well. If we can enjoy the benefits of their protection in the good times we can take a beatdown in the bad times. I have no idea what the future holds for our two alliances but we owed them this war. And we're proud to be perhaps the only alliance in the game who didnt cancel their MDP on them.

We're under no illusions what the final outcome of this war will be. But if we can have a little fun on the way down we'll be happy. We entered the war for ourselves and our honor. Nothing else.

As for =Lost=. We truly love you guys. I hate that we've been on opposite sides the last two wars. As I said before. Next war we'll fight together!

As to whether we are on the "wrong side." We signed a MDP back when we were a small virtually unknown protectorate. Back when they were the most powerful and feared alliance in the game. Regardless of how they have treated other alliances on the whole we have been treated well. If we can enjoy the benefits of their protection in the good times we can take a beatdown in the bad times. I have no idea what the future holds for our two alliances but we owed them this war. And we're proud to be perhaps the only alliance in the game who didnt cancel their MDP on them.

Epic, SSSW18.

Not the only alliance. But at the time that you made that decision, you didn't know that. Other people didn't either.

Those who make the decision to honour treaties in the face of what appear to be insurmountable odds deserve to be treated with honour.

Sucks its for the wrong side.

Who cares? We all got the war we were ALL itching for and it's decently close in terms of sides. So I'm conflicted when you demean people that stay, saying they should run and yelling at people that run, saying they should stay.

Personally, I find the double-standard delectable.

Despite the conflict and struggles that this war presents I encourage all to hold their heads high. I am honored to be a member of SSSW18 and I count it a privilege to defend her honor, as she has always defended mine. To our brothers and sisters on the opposing side, I hate that we must meet on these terms, but your intergrity does not go unoted. You have chosen to uphold your treaties, just as we have, and for that you are greatly respected. While this could possiblly temporarily strain our relations, I pray that it is just that, Temporary.

Edited by craziekyng