Another annoucement From GDA

After that disastrous announcement, we went over to talk to NPO, who gave us info they said they'd already given Leq but which none of us had heard, and that info (regarding the treaty) caused us to take back the cancellations.

Again, it wouldn't have happened if not for a rogue government member.

flip flop flip flop flip flop

GDA realized that the others that canceled are having second thoughts and decided they didn't want to be on the only ones to have left the NPO high and dry.

Umm......come again?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Minister of Defense, Leq, who had been placed in charge of coordinating our efforts, and from whom our information regarding NPO was coming from had been lying to us. He intentionally withheld vital information regarding alliances' affairs, which had drawn us to our earlier conclusion.

Bad Leq. Don't eat GDA's homework again.

May I ask what the information was then? Feel free to contact me in PM if you do not wish to post it here. At this point it's a matter of curiousity, I'm not trying to troll so hard.

Without going into specifics, he made us think that the NPO wasn't communicating with us at all regarding the war even when we specifically asked for information.

flip flop flip flop flip flop

GDA realized that the others that canceled are having second thoughts and decided they didn't want to be on the only ones to have left the NPO high and dry.

Read the last 4 pages of the thread, please.

So one less alliance that can be considered a bunch of cowards who never wanted war, but rather assurances of victory and a permanent place on the top.

GDA, and Mhawk of Elysium are, so far, those who seem to have integrity.

As for the others? Iron? Valhalla? Torn? TPF? etc. etc. etc... cowards, all of you. When your place at the top is assured, when victory is assured before the "war" even starts, you're all too quick to jump in on the fun. The moment victory is not assured, the moment you all have bitten off more than you can chew, the moment your place at the top is at stake and, yes, it looks like you may be in for a fight you might not win?

You bail. You bail like the cowards you are, like the cowards you always were.

GDA, no matter what people may say, you look better for honouring your treaties, whatever the reason, than in not honouring them.

GDA: "uh... we're canceling our treaties with NPO because of their ignoble behav--" (man enters stage left and informs GDA that Q will be entering in NPO's defense)

GDA: "All treaties with NPO are still valid, and we're firing the dishonorable guy that tried to cancel them. We just had bad info."

Seriously, how do you defend double standarts in such a blatantly obvious way and keep a straight face? It seriously astounds me the skill you have for this.

GDA will suffer calamity and pain for aiding us in our hour of need, and FOK! will benefit greatly from jumping on the bandwagon. There are two standards because they are two very different actions, one requires courage, the other only greed.

Edited by James Dahl

I wasn't aware GDA was bandwagoning, thanks for the info!

Honoring a treaty is not bandwagoning. Of course, according to your standards GDA would be bandwagoning I guess. Funny the knack you have for contradicting yourself between two consecutive posts.

Seriously, how do you defend double standarts in such a blatantly obvious way and keep a straight face? It seriously astounds me the skill you have for this.

I don't know why I even try with him, it's like Moo makes him breakfast every morning while reading him Vlad's posts. Maybe I'm just getting too old to argue with some of these NPO members. /retire

GDA: "uh... we're canceling our treaties with NPO because of their ignoble behav--" (man enters stage left and informs GDA that Q will be entering in NPO's defense)

GDA: "All treaties with NPO are still valid, and we're firing the dishonorable guy that tried to cancel them. We just had bad info."

You missed the part about our gov member lying to us and convincing us that NPO wasn't communicating anything to us.

You missed the part about our gov member lying to us and convincing us that NPO wasn't communicating anything to us.

Do you have one single person in charge of speaking with the NPO? Did you ever think to have a meeting with them?

I've seen this kind of asshattery from GDA too often to think it was all just a misunderstanding.

Do you have one single person in charge of speaking with the NPO? Did you ever think to have a meeting with them?

I've seen this kind of asshattery from GDA too often to think it was all just a misunderstanding.

No, it's just that he was the right person to contact and they assumed the info would get to us. We had a meeting to ask what they thought of this, and through that meeting found the missing info.

No, it's just that he was the right person to contact and they assumed the info would get to us. We had a meeting to ask what they thought of this, and through that meeting found the missing info.

You're aware that no one believes you, right? Like, trust me, your allies don't even believe you. They're just smiling and nodding so you still side off.