FOK Declaration of War

Tromp

You just called someone honoring their treaty commitments dishonorable.

How's that for "the only insults I see"?

I view their actions to be bandwagoning, and I apologize if that offends you.

FOK! is a good alliance of good people, but I cannot view this as anything else.

I am sorry if this offends you, but how else should I view this?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me a single example of where I have acted dishonorably.

The only insults I see have been flung at me.

You mean besides coming here to cause trouble by calling people who roll your alliance for being dishonorable, or saying they waited until it was safe, the equivilant of calling them cowards?

And you should view this as the activation of a treaty, which you would know had you read the opening post isntead of mindlessly trolling.

Edited by Barix9

It's cool. All we ever did for FOK was save them from being destroyed once.

We're bad allies and all.

See you on the other side. Lets have some fun.

Oh you did no such thing. It was pressure from TOP and the other orange team alliances that did it while you guys were busy contributing mightily to the war effort by rolling the vaunted military powerhouse GOLD in an entirely unrelated operation.

And yes, you're horrid allies. Good riddance to bad trash.

FOK! is a good alliance of good people, but I cannot view this as anything else.

So your allies would've been bandwagoning if they followed their treaties and protected you? :huh:

Now you know what its like to be on the OTHER side of the fight. Enjoy your trip down the ranks ^_^.

Oh you did no such thing. It was pressure from TOP and the other orange team alliances that did it while you guys were busy contributing mightily to the war effort by rolling the vaunted military powerhouse GOLD in an entirely unrelated operation.

And yes, you're horrid allies. Good riddance to bad trash.

Dilber did help FOK to get white peace in the UJW, I must give him credit for that.

You should view this as what your allies should have done. This would be bandwagoning if they had no direct ties to this conflict, but they have a clear path by way of LEO.

It's cool. All we ever did for FOK was save them from being destroyed once.

We're bad allies and all.

See you on the other side. Lets have some fun.

Is that your line for everything when people don't agree with you and stand on the other side that you considered "allies". Because you're sounding like a broken record with that. Your own actions have done more harm then good in CN. Enjoy the humble pie. May you find out what it's like that all the rest of the alliances and nations you've put down have experienced.

@FOK good luck o/

You have very broad criteria for what constitutes whining then I suppose.

I personally define it as complaining about every situation that isn't pro-you. Your first post called FOK's action dishonorable. I'm sure it is disappointing for you and I know it's tough to see your alliance taking a beating, but step back, take a breath and enjoy the war. The best advice I could give anyone involved in this war is to let your actions and not your words define your character. Eventually wars end, but Planet Bob never allows people to forget what they've said even in stressful times.

/FOK

I personally define it as complaining about every situation that isn't pro-you. Your first post called FOK's action dishonorable. I'm sure it is disappointing for you and I know it's tough to see your alliance taking a beating, but step back, take a breath and enjoy the war. The best advice I could give anyone involved in this war is to let your actions and not your words define your character. Eventually wars end, but Planet Bob never allows people to forget what they've said even in stressful times.

/FOK

Where are my complaints?

It isn't even a criticism of FOK!, I am not arguing they do not have a right to attack us based on treaty obligations.

Yes, FOK is bandwagoning by following their treaty obligation.

I know the protection of allies isn't something that NPO is used to though, so I should cut you some slack. :awesome:

Give it a rest james, it is hardly bandwagoning if you planned the damn war in the first place.

Edit: jay, i'd say they got to used to protection from allies aka meatshield.

Edited by cjavo

Where are my complaints?

It isn't even a criticism of FOK!, I am not arguing they do not have a right to attack us based on treaty obligations.

Are you ignoring the post you just quoted?

You called FOK dishonorable - thats quite a bit of criticism sir...