Soldier Announcement

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this got interesting, Id like to see where this one develops.

Also while Im no fan of Soldier I see nothing wrong with them announcing that they no longer support TDF and will no longer vote for them. Friendships and deals change, it happens.

See why can't you people be more like him :P

Please Solider don't betray Dark Fist!

Where do you see "betray" anywhere in here?

Why not just merge with TPF and be done with it?

The epic amounts of fail contained in that single alliance would be enough to create a black hole of suckage that would swallow PB whole.

Also, mergers are how TPF usually "grows" .. yeah. All those mergers have worked out real well for them, especially when they backstabbed their way to removing the leadership from the alliance they had just swallowed, and either ZI'd them, drove them from PB, or had them ostracized.

HEY TIMLEE! AND [oOc] KATPAWZ [OoC]

AUT: I really didn't mind you too much back when you were that other person. Recently though, I've started to develop the opinion that you crave the attention, so you're jumping into every topic and yapping your head off instead of making a bunch of polls. /amateur psychology

I love this analysis.

This announcement makes me want to move to black and vote for Dark Fist's candidate.

The epic amounts of fail contained in that single alliance would be enough to create a black hole of suckage that would swallow PB whole.

Also, mergers are how TPF usually "grows" .. yeah. All those mergers have worked out real well for them, especially when they backstabbed their way to removing the leadership from the alliance they had just swallowed, and either ZI'd them, drove them from PB, or had them ostracized.

HEY TIMLEE! AND [oOc] KATPAWZ [OoC]

You sometimes have to roll the hard six, jones. :rolleyes:

Hello

Basically, this is the situation;

After Soldier's initial war with TPF, when AUT was found to be Misr, Dark Fist thought it would be a good idea to send some aid to Soldier, to help them re-build from the war - as I was quiet upset with TPF's treatment of it's protectorate at the time. Our major connection in Soldier was Facetten, who is an ex-FIST government member, who was also a Soldier government member. He helped us build solid relations between our alliances and after discussions with Soldier government, we found them to be good people, and so we decided to send 180mill in aid to their most badly damaged nations - and in return, Soldier would vote for our senator.

Following this time, Soldier re-aligned themselves to be a protectorate of TPF again. This is simply what they decided given certainly difficult circumstances and external pressures they faced.

Yesterday, it was found out by Soldier members, that they would be entering this war on TPF's side (I am not spying on Soldier, I am simply assuming this from the timing of the departure of Facetten and TheStig, and their reasons for wanting to join Dark Fist on their applications). Because Facetten and TheStig were upset with the fact that Soldier would be fighting for the alliance which destroyed them and attacked both their nations, they did not want to stay in Soldier, and decided to leave.

Their reason for wanting to join Dark Fist is because we were the alliance who sent aid to Soldier after their war with TPF along with our alignment in the present world conflict. They were not asked by me to leave Soldier, they already made the decision to leave Soldier. When Facetten asked me for good and honourable alliances to join which would be on the side of the war opposite to TPF, and as me and him are long-time friends and used to be in the same alliance, I naturally suggested my own :blush: TheStig came over with Facetten - I was not aware of this at all, until Facetten told me he was coming too.

But I want to make it clear, that I did not recruit these players out of Soldier. They chose to leave, and then, separately, they chose to join Dark Fist. One may look down on their actions - leaving soon before Soldier declared war, but one can also understand them not wanting to fight for an alliance which almost destroyed theirs.

I do wish the best of luck to Soldier. I can understand why they are upset, as both of these nations were government members from my understanding and it's close to war for all of us. But given that Soldier was not at war at the time they left, and given I believe every nation deserves the right to fight for their side of choice, I couldn't in good faith deny their applications. Undoubtedly, these types of things happen every war, where nations holding strong political views for whatever reason end up being on sides different to the ones they support. But every nation is a free nation - and thus has the right to choose it's path. These nations are now our members, and they will be protected as such :nuke:

I hope our relations can normalise in the future. I would also ask for people to be respectable to all parties. Just because we're on opposite sides of a war, does not mean we can't be civilized -_-

Thanks, that is all.

Great post, that.

I hope our relations can normalise in the future. I would also ask for people to be respectable to all parties. Just because we're on opposite sides of a war, does not mean we can't be civilized sleep.gif

Sad state of affairs when something like this needs to be said. And it does.

Let me make this simple, if you have received screen shots of Gre forums from someone on the insdie i strongly encourage you to come forward and tell us about it. Your help will greatly be appreciated in plugging the leak and our gratitude goes a long way.

If you are unwilling to do so, well holding on the spied info will not be seen kindly. Now we will not be ZIing or attacking or accusing anyone but you will definitely not be on our list of super-cool-awesome friends.

Finally if you have helped plant a spy in Gre (means you really put in some serious effort) and if we catch you, those responsible will be used for nuke armed ICBM target practice.

Thank you for your time.

End of message.

Edited by King Chill I

Let me make this simple, if you have received screen shots of Gre forums from someone on the insdie i strongly encourage you to come forward and tell us about it. Your help will greatly be appreciated in plugging the leak and our gratitude goes a long way.

If you are unwilling to do so, well holding on the spied info will not be seen kindly. Now we will not be ZIing or attacking or accusing anyone but you will definitely not be on our list of super-cool-awesome friends.

Finally if you have helped plant a spy in Gre (means you really put in some serious effort) and if we catch you, those responsible will be used for nuke armed ICBM target practice.

Thank you for your time.

End of message.

i think i love you..