Soldier Announcement

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it silly that people really take this game this serious. I mean really, some of you guys get a life. All you hear when someone makes a freaking announcement is constantly !@#$@#$ ragging on 'em. Really, is this all you do? Constantly rag on people through the !@#$@#$ internet? You people who take this game so serious that it has become your life is pretty !@#$@#$ said. This is my first post on these forum in about 4 months so you have no !@#$@#$ room to talk.

This argument is becoming invalid nowadays, seeing as people are about to stand up for themselves and their friends.

The same people who didn't seem to have a problem signing treaties with NPO when it was politically convenient? And drop them when they no longer deemed them so?

I've go no problem with people dropping treaties to go to war. But doing so on the eve of open aggressions, and then claiming that one's side has the moral high ground is laughable. If people are going to fight, they will seem a lot more credible if they drop the "honor" shtick and just duke it out.

How many treaties have been cancelled over the past few weeks and how many 'shotgun marriage' MDP's have been cranked out of late so that people can get on what they percieve as the winning side. The percieved winning side may be different for once, but the nature of CN politics has not changed from where I am sitting on the sidelines.

Well then there are two ways you can look at this if you want to split hairs:

Bandwagoning, or finally standing up for what you believe is right (even if it requires resorting to team up with friends which you seem to call shotgun marriage MDPs).

I believe the latter, but do what you want.

is that your final answer?

I don't know if you guys were spying on us, but if you did you did a terrible job of it. We did not take screenshots of any Gremlins' warchests. You guys remind me of something you so dearly hate, a word which you fight so hard against yet end up becoming just it.

A hypocrite.

I find it silly that people really take this game this serious. I mean really, some of you guys get a life. All you hear when someone makes a freaking announcement is constantly !@#$@#$ ragging on 'em. Really, is this all you do? Constantly rag on people through the !@#$@#$ internet? You people who take this game so serious that it has become your life is pretty !@#$@#$ said. This is my first post on these forum in about 4 months so you have no !@#$@#$ room to talk.

Me agrees with LJ :)

I don't know if you guys were spying on us, but if you did you did a terrible job of it. We did not take screenshots of any Gremlins' warchests. You guys remind me of something you so dearly hate, a word which you fight so hard against yet end up becoming just it.

A hypocrite.

C'mon AUT, you're above this saber-rattling. Until someone with a little more authority weighs in on it on their side, it's not worth your time.

Edited by savethecheerleader

A hypocrite.

Nice, very nice.

:D

Well then there are two ways you can look at this if you want to split hairs:

Bandwagoning, or finally standing up for what you believe is right (even if it requires resorting to team up with friends which you seem to call shotgun marriage MDPs).

I believe the latter, but do what you want.

Im not taking an absolute view, I have personally orchestrated 'shotgun marriage' MDP's with freindly alliances when we realized we might end up on the wrong side of the treaty web. All Im saying is that Im sure quite a few of the treaty changes of late have to do with bandwagoning, though in no way am I saying that all of them are. The point Im trying to make is that the run up to this war has been the same as the previous few GW's and just because the side that is likely going to win has changed doesnt mean that the nature of CN politics and FA has radically changed.

A hypocrite.

so I take it, you didnt sign any seekret treaties then?

Look at our AA, you honestly believe we have anyone that can spy on a Gremlin warchest?
but I got screens of Gremlins warchest requirements and they keep 4-5-6- billion on principle.

<TheAUT[sldr]> From Mogar

<TheAUT[sldr]> magic didn't spy

<TheAUT[sldr]> Mogar obtained the screenies

So, you willingly accepted these screenshots?

Think hard, think very hard.

Must...not...use...transitive...property...GAH!

/me head assplodes

The double standards are jaw dropping

I'm about to question those guys about this now.

Well this got interesting, Id like to see where this one develops.

Also while Im no fan of Soldier I see nothing wrong with them announcing that they no longer support TDF and will no longer vote for them. Friendships and deals change, it happens.

Having finally gotten around to reading this thread, I'll have to agree with OBM and give props to Cheyenne.

AUT: I really didn't mind you too much back when you were that other person. Recently though, I've started to develop the opinion that you crave the attention, so you're jumping into every topic and yapping your head off instead of making a bunch of polls. /amateur psychology

I await your answer to questions posed by GammaHive.

NF/Cheyenne: Props, to be sure. I'm sincerely glad that Soldier, as an alliance, has another group of people out there willing to put it all on the line for them.

Well this required balls. Who am I kidding? :P

So anything more than a sentence possible in future?

The AUT can hardly speak English, or as he ever so frequently claims - "English is my 2nd language". So I can't blame him for not typing something long, he's just a tad insecure I'm sure.

Don't troll Cheyenne, he's a good guy that's supporting his allies. Whether or not he thinks Soldier deserves his support is completely up to him.

Do I agree with it? Hell no, but if he does, let him without a million and one lame attempts at trolling.