Soldier Announcement

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't want responses don't make threads.

There is a difference between getting responses that may be substantive and actually try to engage Soldier as to why they are changing their senate affiliation and getting responses that question the importance of their alliance.

I have no problem with the former, only the latter.

Actually we were the deciding factor for them to get the third vote in the Senate.

You have 52 black nations. On the black sphere there is a difference of 795 votes between first and second place; and 142 votes between seconds and

third.

Edited by Rajistani

You have 52 black nations. On the black sphere there is a difference of 795 votes between first and second place; and 142 votes between seconds and

third.

We lost the recent elections but before that you know the pesky Philes getting the 2nd and 3rd seats? That was because of us.

We recently had two nations recruited from our AA to Dark Fist. This is not acceptable, and we won't tolerate it.

third.

And then there's Dark Fist, which is currently vying for the third spot, making your entire post absolutely irrelevant.

Come back when you have something interesting to say.

There is a difference between getting responses that may be substantive and actually try to engage Soldier as to why they are changing their senate affiliation and getting responses that question the importance of their alliance.

I have no problem with the former, only the latter.

If you had an important alliance, no one would be saying these things to begin with.

We recently had two nations recruited from our AA to Dark Fist. This is not acceptable, and we won't tolerate it.

They were openly poached? Because that's a CB right there. If they just defected because they wanted to join, then I'm not sure I understand this decision.

But, TGR supports you, and NSO fully supports TGR. So, uh, cascading moral support? :P

I am not going to start a troll fest in this thread, but for the record, we were not recruited. Me and facetten went to Dark Fist for very simple reasons, if anyone has any questions they can find me on IRC, though I doubt many will really be interested.

If you had an important alliance, no one would be saying these things to begin with.

Trust me, they are important. It's just they stand up for their allies, more I can say for most alliances in Planet Bob.

They were openly poached? Because that's a CB right there. If they just defected because they wanted to join, then I'm not sure I understand this decision.

But, TGR supports you, and NSO fully supports TGR. So, uh, cascading moral support?

Thanks.. I think. :P

o/ TGR

o/ NSO

And then there's Dark Fist, which is currently vying for the third spot, making your entire post absolutely irrelevant.

Come back when you have something interesting to say.

What I mean is Soldiers support doesnt get them INTO a sanctioned spot, and without it they won't have a sanctioned spot either.

So the OP is irrelevant.

Come back when you have something smart to say.

What I mean is Soldiers support doesnt get them INTO a sanctioned spot, and without it they won't have a sanctioned spot either.

So the OP is irrelevant.

Come back when you have something smart to say.

I... don't even know what to say.

They no longer have the support of Soldier. They no longer have senate position. That would seem to be the point, no?

I... don't even know what to say.

They no longer have the support of Soldier. They no longer have senate position. That would seem to be the point, no?

...they didn't have it before.

Soldier hereby ceases any votes or support to Dark Fist on the black sphere. That is all.

I read it as "this means as of now Soldier will stop voting for Dark Fists senate candidate"

Edited by Rajistani

I read it as "this means as of now Soldier will stop voting for Dark Fists senate candidate"

I do believe he was referencing Dark Fists senate situation and not Soldiers, we are all aware that soldier did not have a senate seat prior to this announcement and does not have one after it.

This argument is becoming invalid nowadays, seeing as people are about to stand up for themselves and their friends.

How many treaties have been cancelled over the past few weeks and how many 'shotgun marriage' MDP's have been cranked out of late so that people can get on what they percieve as the winning side. The percieved winning side may be different for once, but the nature of CN politics has not changed from where I am sitting on the sidelines.

I believe the point they are trying to make is that Soldiers support in the senate race was a key factor to gaining the third and final seat, and that without it they might have a difficult time, if they can get it at all.