Royal Proclamation from the Spartan Dyarchy

I explained it here. That is the simplest answer there is about discussions.

See your explanation doesn't seem to explain so much as make a statement with no backing. Your story is that VE tried to slap NPO in the face so NPO declared on them. So why was TORN preparing to attack days ago? Wait, you've not explained anything... I see what you did there...

I am saying that even if we try to assume that OV/VE mouthed off instead of negotiating why on earth would TORN and Valhalla have been gearing for war so obviously days and days ago? Why in fact could NPO not handle this alone?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See your explanation doesn't seem to explain so much as make a statement with no backing. Your story is that VE tried to slap NPO in the face so NPO declared on them. So why was TORN preparing to attack days ago? Wait, you've not explained anything... I see what you did there...

I am saying that even if we try to assume that OV/VE mouthed off instead of negotiating why on earth would TORN and Valhalla have been gearing for war so obviously days and days ago? Why in fact could NPO not handle this alone?

I think we both know the answer the real answer to this question, don't we? <_<

I'm just surprised it took you this long to cancel the treaty.

Funniest treaty cancellation post ever, and yet so true.

The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed.

This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine.

Edited by Banned