Royal Proclamation from the Spartan Dyarchy

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funniest treaty cancellation post ever, and yet so true.

The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed.

This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine.

Oh wait, you stood with the 'tyranny all along for several months...just when they ended EZIs and freed GATO, you moved :(. This is madness.

See your explanation doesn't seem to explain so much as make a statement with no backing. Your story is that VE tried to slap NPO in the face so NPO declared on them. So why was TORN preparing to attack days ago? Wait, you've not explained anything... I see what you did there...

I am saying that even if we try to assume that OV/VE mouthed off instead of negotiating why on earth would TORN and Valhalla have been gearing for war so obviously days and days ago? Why in fact could NPO not handle this alone?

Negotiations were offered to settle the conflict before it became a war. It was evident that the other group did not take them seriously.

Negotiations were offered to settle the conflict before it became a war. It was evident that the other group did not take them seriously.

That's because you didn't take their offers seriously, which during the last session of peace talks (the one where your friends attacked OV) were quite reasonable and balanced.

The fact of the matter remains that the people demanding sethb's head committed the same exact crime that he did, they knowingly accepted screenshots from a private forum.

Desperado you're sounding a bit desperate now......man I crack myself up....besides I hear blah blah blah....... :P

O/Sparta our great friend and ally!!! :D

Sparta has the right to cancel any treaty they like, but perhaps a little civility is in order for a treaty you'd gladly held until this announcement.

Good decision but poor show.

Civility goes two ways. Being called a frickin !@#$% by NPO leadership can hardly be called civil.

Civility goes two ways. Being called a frickin !@#$% by NPO leadership can hardly be called civil.

Oh I agree with you completely.

However, the challenge of diplomacy is to be civil when counter-parties are not.

If Sparta felt they were treated with disrespect (and I have no doubt that they were); it was their responsibility to maintain civility and thus exit the treaty upon moral high ground.

Edited by Matthew PK