World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, you left out a chunk of my nation...

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/1324/gls.png

I did not leave it out. I told you to post a link to a map, not a thread. Thankfully, I can see the above map, and will add it in the next edition.

@ Lynneth: There was not a singly RP concerning Burma. In fact, I believe it's a Australnasian Protectorate.

Therefore, denied until further notice.

Its working for me, try a different browser; firefox was giving me trouble earlier.

Yeah.. not working in either Firefox or IE. Guess I'll just wait till the next update and hope that works.

Thanks Sumeragi.

So... looks like I got Malawi and the rest of Mozambique back. So much for native home rule LOL.

Perfect timing actually to coincide with Saturday's government announcement by the Provisional Military Government

I did not leave it out. I told you to post a link to a map, not a thread. Thankfully, I can see the above map, and will add it in the next edition.

@ Lynneth: There was not a singly RP concerning Burma. In fact, I believe it's a Australnasian Protectorate.

Therefore, denied until further notice.

I do not want all of Burma, I only need the little province between me and Dragonisia. And I definitely RPed the claim, I purchased it from the People's Republic of Xizang. I believe it was nikonov at the time? Can't quite remember.

I do not want all of Burma, I only need the little province between me and Dragonisia. And I definitely RPed the claim, I purchased it from the People's Republic of Xizang. I believe it was nikonov at the time? Can't quite remember.

You bought it from me and it was a small part of Tibet, not Burma.

Ok i'll take this update, Drakedeath wants his land expanded

Sirjesus wants the piece of burma (or tibet).

And HHAYD wants his land fixed.

Edited by iamthey

Update

*Changes*

HHAYD's land fixed, added name.

Sir Jesus's claim added, added name.

Drakedeath's claim added.

IA antarctica research camp added.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/223/iamsumermap10a.png

Edited by iamthey

1 small thing. My coast reaches all the way to the Lake Superior I think it is. Well the one closest to me.

That's correct. Cainette has a very short coast on the Great Lakes.

Update

*Changes*

HHAYD's land fixed, added name.

Sir Jesus's claim added, added name.

Drakedeath's claim added.

IA antarctica research camp added.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/223/iamsumermap10a.png

The area directly across the Caspian Sea from Drakoria, Mangghystau, is a protectorate of Drakoria. Otherwise, thanks for the update. :)