World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

Mind if I can make the annexing as painful as possible? :P

Blah.

I, Sumeragi, using my position as a member of the CNRP Mapmakers' Union, recognize Bohovia as a purged nation.

There you go.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7857/iamsumermap7.png

But under the rules, you can't directly give land to a RPer from a purged nation unless if the RPer RPs the annexing of the purged nation.

Yay~

And hereby I claim Bohovia as mine. :wub:

Read my sentence above in my post.

(I know, I know, just feeling a bit evil today.)

Edited by HHAYD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Begin plotting on how to take Bohovia away from Lynneth without being caught and/or being curbstomped...)

EDIT: I thought the rule stated that you have to be at least 30 days inactive in order to have your nation purged.

Oh dear. I guess I'll have to annex you when you do terrorisms in mah nation :v:

Shouldn't a GM be making these kinds of decisions?
I don't think so as long as the RPer RPs the annexing.

Purging's always been a duty of mapmakers.

USNA has been deleted IG, and as such should be purged as well (Alaska)

We claim it as a comintern protectorate, with the exception of Dutch Harbor, which will become a Comintern Commercial zone.

I concur with this. Except I don't know if Dutch Harbor is in my SoI, though I think it is...Well, it would be if I put the center in the middle of Canada and not my Capital.

Then everyone should be able to purge. We could all contribute to the mapmaking, as you well know.

Some of us choose not to, however :P

Everyone who does the maps can purge. Those who choose not to make maps choose to not purge. <3

Sumer, you cant deny people land.

You can't tell people who gets to update the OP.

Please stop telling people what to do.

You're a mapmaker. Doesn't mean you're special.

I never denied land to anyone.

I'm suggesting who should be OP, given the neglect shown by the current OP.

On Alaska: Withholding the part about Dutch Harbor. The rest is recognized and will be updated shortly.

Lynneth, get RPing before someone crashes the party with his reckless use of power.

On Alaska: Withholding the part about Dutch Harbor. The rest is recognized and will be updated shortly.

Lynneth, get RPing before someone crashes the party with his reckless use of power.

I'm writing the post right now, kthx

USNA has been deleted IG, and as such should be purged as well (Alaska)

We claim it as a comintern protectorate, with the exception of Dutch Harbor, which will become a Comintern Commercial zone.

RP it.

Factbook? Link? Anything? I don't see Otto posting in RP for a long time, and i thought he was only Texas?

Otto is locked. Also, Mudd always RPed he operated fishing fleets from Dutch as part of his relationship with Otto.

Therefore, the Commercial Zone is denied.

Update fail, unless the world map somehow became a little red x.

Its working for me, try a different browser; firefox was giving me trouble earlier.

Could the Melvin Republic receive the territory between it and Dragonisia, as was before the map change?

Also, could the Melvin Republic be labeled "Melvin Republic" :P It's the brown one in SE Asia

I'm referring to the only piece of territory that separates me from Dragonisia, I cannot find the name of it.