World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arkantos, he can claim it. The IG map sucks anyways. Lord Zephyr, you picked probably one of the most central location in the Eastern Hemisphere.

His SoI covers part of New Zealand, which is nowhere close to the area he is claiming.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4048/melvintibet.png

I've decided to give Melvin Republic both Qamdo Prefecture and Nyingchi Prefect east of the Yarling Tsuangpo River. This is because the location is the only area where one can have a good connection with India without having to cut through the mountains.

Wow.. um.. thanks?

Misread: (thought you said "it really isn't your place to decide who gets to say what...")

Edited by iamthey

It really isn't your place to decide who gets what. It sets a bad precedent.

It's closer to fixing up mistakes due to lack of geographical knowledge. The reason for the land deal was to ensure direct communication between Mael and Melvin, meaning the use of a mountain pass was in the deal.

It's similar to how you don't cut the borders at the Missouri river on Iowa's side when selling Omaha.

Following my exploration thread's general acceptance by the community, I would love it if you could extend my borders like so:

Many thanks. :)

Next time just post a link, or sumer will kill you.

Edited by iamthey

Alright, i've been rather busy today. I'll be free later tonight and tomorrow. So I'll get the next update.

Edited by iamthey