World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the one East of ISAF is missing an "M"

Huh...didn't notice that one.

I just noticed "Boarderland o Antarctica". Shouldn't it be "Border"?

Yes, as a matter of fact, it should. Unless that actually was the nation name. Though I can't remember. I don't recall seein any activity from whoever it is in the last couple months, at least.

Sir Jesus: apparently the land you were trying to claim on was someone elses protectorate (that just wasn't added to the map yet), unless they gave it to you, you'll have to talk to them. (And maybe they did give it to you, but there is a bit of confusion in the matter.)

Update: http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7343/iamsumermap13.png

*Changes*

Neo-olympia added to Hanseatic Commonwealth.

Hanseaticcommonwealth name fix.

Various other minor adjustments (for aesthetics & accuracy).

Also does someone have a link to the blank map so I can re-add the first administrative boarders on the purged nations.

When I inhabited Tibet, I sold a very small piece that connected sir jesus's nation to Dragonisia, but it was never added to the map. We did make the claim and RP it however. He bought it before Tibet became a protectorate.

Huh...didn't notice that one.

Yes, as a matter of fact, it should. Unless that actually was the nation name. Though I can't remember. I don't recall seein any activity from whoever it is in the last couple months, at least.

phytoon goes inactive the first day of june. If he isnt back by then all those nations next to the ISAF headquarters are gone.

Since the owner of Bohovia was caught in a car accident, I think his nation should be locked until he comes back.

We can add him when he comes back. After all, there was a IC treaty concerning inactivity, regardless of RL circumstances.

What territory was given to sir jesus? As long as it isn't part of Burma, I will not challenge the update.

Since the owner of Bohovia was caught in a car accident, I think his nation should be locked until he comes back.

He already gave his land to Lynneth, who will give most, if not all, of it back should he return.

What territory was given to sir jesus? As long as it isn't part of Burma, I will not challenge the update.

It was the section I had given him before, cody seb confirmed that he had given him a small portion of land that linked them (melvin empire and dragonesia) before it became a protectorate. Unfortunately due to the first admin boundaries it got expanded into burma instead of just being part of tibet. If you want to find a a way to link them through Tibet then that's cool otherwise I think this is the easiest way to incorporate the claim.

Edited by iamthey

It was the section I had given him before, cody seb confirmed that he had given him a small portion of land that linked them (melvin empire and dragonesia) before it became a protectorate. Unfortunately due to the first admin boundaries it got expanded into burma instead of just being part of tibet. If you want to find a a way to link them through Tibet then that's cool otherwise I think this is the easiest way to incorporate the claim.

I'll do it by tomorrow. Got quite a few maps of China that would be useful.

For clarification Sumeragi, it wasn't in Burma, it was a small piece of Tibet, even less than one of Tibet's districts.

I know. I'm just going to see if I can get him a mountain pass rather than force him to drill through the Himalayas.

Isn't Bulgaria a protectorate? I believe its either the GNR's, or Lavo's. If not I would have stolen them months ago >:3.

Edited by iamthey

*shrugs*

Wouldn't have a clue. But It most likely would be

Fair, that was more directed at sumer as she said it would be ok.