World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so it's strip Mercy of his Manchurian lands while he's away time isn't it? :v

manchuriaborders.png

Thats what my northern border looks like (the surrounding countries are tad outdated, I know).

Also, I gave everything but Taipei on Taiwan to Hawk_11.

Once again.

V6.1.05 .xcf and .png

I need someone to confirm that the Nordic borders are correct then I'll remove the subdivisions. I need to know who gets Artemis' Asian lands and who gets the UK's land. I'm also still trying to figure out a way to divide up South America.

World_Map_6_01_05.jpg World_Map_6_01_05.jpg

Are major bodies of water going to be added later on? I noticed the only thing on the map are the Oceans and large seas. It's missing things like the Great Lakes in North America, Lakes Ladoga and Onega in Russia, Lake Balkhash and the Aral sea in Kazakhstan, African Great Lakes and so on.

Are major bodies of water going to be added later on? I noticed the only thing on the map are the Oceans and large seas. It's missing things like the Great Lakes in North America, Lakes Ladoga and Onega in Russia, Lake Balkhash and the Aral sea in Kazakhstan, African Great Lakes and so on.

Does it really matter? If they are inside a border, it has no effect, and those which cross borders have the over water borders drawn on.

V6.1.05 .xcf and .png

I need someone to confirm that the Nordic borders are correct then I'll remove the subdivisions. I need to know who gets Artemis' Asian lands and who gets the UK's land. I'm also still trying to figure out a way to divide up South America.

Frost's borders are below, and Belarus is owned by the Hanseatic Republic.

frostreal.png

Edited by Mergerberger II

Does it really matter? If they are inside a border, it has no effect, and those which cross borders have the over water borders drawn on.

I think it matters. They're not tiny ponds, they're large lakes that should be represented on the map. When you look at real world map you'll be able to see all the major lakes in the world.

Note: The rectangle in the middle of Brazil belongs to me (Brasília). Also, if it appears on the map... Midway Island also belongs to Viniland.

EDIT: And once again Lübeck's territory has been cut short =/ Franz really need to clarify his claims here.

Edited by V The King

V6.1.05 .xcf and .png

Perfect thanks!

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

worldmap60106.th.png

Changes:

-Started Australia

-Attempt to fix Balkans

-Fixed border in Europe

-Greenland

-Fixed borders in eastern nordland (added NC protectorate in AWS)

-Switched Japan to Hanseatic

Where is the .xcf? Edits show always be made to the .xcf, the .png is not to be edited. This is so everyone can edit the multi layers original once layers for things like text goes on.

Edited by LeVentNoir

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3/worldmap60106u.png

Changes:

-Started Australia

-Attempt to fix Balkans

-Fixed border in Europe

-Greenland

-Fixed borders in eastern nordland (added NC protectorate in AWS)

-Switched Japan to Hanseatic

You forgot the Mainland part right to Japan, which is also now Hanseatic