LoSS restructuring

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry LoSS has chosen to cancel on its friends. I hope this works out for you.

Yeah, I'd want to keep the friends that LoSS had too. :rolleyes: The fact is LoSS has been used and they realize that. What you call abandoning your friends, I call recognizing where you really stand according to those that exploit you.

trueface.png

Don't sign treaties if you're not going to honor them. Perhaps you should look into restructuring your diplomacy as well.

LOL...thats funny. From what I can tell, when alliances cancel treaties its because they are not friends any more. Maybe you should look into restructuring your comprehension abilities?

I give a bow of respect to the person I know to be involved in this happening. I didn't really think it could be done, but I must acknowledge your trememdous deed.

Welcome to the revolution my friends.

Interesting.

I guess it's always nice to turn your back on your friends.

Edit: Spelling

Yeah, I'd want to keep the friends that LoSS had too. :rolleyes: The fact is LoSS has been used and they realize that. What you call abandoning your friends, I call recognizing where you really stand according to those that exploit you.

trueface.png

I think this responds well enough. And what, exactly, have you done lately to earn their friendship?