CENTRAL DEFENSE CORPS

The following alliance has been rated

RATEDRLOGO.png

CDCBannersmall.png

You may have already heard of the CDC due to a recent conflict which took shape before we actually got our feet on the ground, but for those who haven't, this is our official Declaration of Existence. I had actually intended to hold off on this until we had a couple more slots filled in our government, but no harm, no foul.

The Central Defense Corps is a multi-colored military themed alliance, loosely structured after the rank and file of the Marine Corps. As the name implies, we are a defensive alliance, and as such we do not promote aggression. Despite popular opinion, we also do not condone spying...ever.

We invite you to visit our forums or you can find us at #cdc on coldfront.

You may also view our Charter here.

This thread is solely for the purpose of our declaration. Please do not re-open discussion pertaining to the current conflict.

Is it official CDC policy to make threads with titles in all caps? It hurts my eyes, and I shall have to take offense if this continues.

Yes. We named it the WalkerNinja Policy on Capitalization. ;)

I probably should have included it in the op, but better late than never...our flag:

CDCOFFICIALFLAG1.png

I probably should have included it in the op, but better late than never...our flag:

CDCOFFICIALFLAG1.png

You realize, of course, that WalkerNinja being the name of the Divine Emperor of the Empire of Ninjas means that it is the copy righted property of the Empire of Ninjas? If you want to use it in the name of one of your policies, we will require a mere 50 tech a month in compensation.

Do not test us. Ninja-Lawyers can be particularly foul tempered and ruthless.

CDCOFFICIALFLAG1.png

Most CN vexillologists would pan people for lettering, but I think we could safely say this is one of the exceptions. That's a pretty sweet flag. ;)