The Grämlins Announcement

Don't mean to be critical, oh well I will be, but for younger nations this isn't as appealing as it sounds. Having been in the Citadel Trading Company, for like two days, I have to say it saps the life out of your zeal to play. Is 3 months of endless tests and just selling tech worth it?

Take it as you will.

I imagine that those that do not see the opportunity in spending 3 months working directly with the caliber people in GRE, would not be invited to join GRE after the 3 months are over. Seems to me that it is a decent way to offer knowledge and assistance to new comers, while being able to identify the dedicated.

Keep up the good work GRE!

This sounds VERY interesting :D

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool name, cool concept. I hope u enjoy the tech :P

The Hive is not a tech farm, it´s the training ground for future Grämlins. We will of course use tech deals and back collections to test the Hive members, it´s an easy method to check activity, dedication, reading and comprehension skills. Tech deals are the first step into understanding CN game mechanics and get used to CN at all.

Edited by Steelrat

Congrats to my friends in the Grämlins for doing something new, getting some back collection cash and world-class training to the little guys, setting up some tech sources, and hopefully growing the Grämlins in the process. Having helped managed Grämlins funded back-collections during my time in MHA, I can tell you that they are incredibly useful ways for new nations to grow, and the Grämlins are great teachers.

Good to see you guys branching out, and best of luck.

Edited by gfloyd2002

I like the idea and concept.

But like others have always said, i always viewed Grämlins as an invite only AA. Core group of members with high NS and great activity. So if the Hives are a feeder AA, will we see Grämlins ave ns going down?

Congrats guys love tha flag

I like the idea and concept.

But like others have always said, i always viewed Grämlins as an invite only AA. Core group of members with high NS and great activity. So if the Hives are a feeder AA, will we see Grämlins ave ns going down?

I wouldn't say we're a group who have high NS with high activity. For me Grämlins is a close tight-knit community who know each other very well and have fantastic members. A bi-product of having such great members is that they are active and *generally* have large nations because they have a good understanding of the game. We don't look at NS, we look at the person.

So if great people from the Hive apply to Grämlins and get accepted then the chances are they will have smaller nations than our average. But we can quickly fix that ;)