The Grämlins Announcement

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, good luck with this. Personally, I can't see many wanting to join this just with the expectation that they'll get to apply to Gramlins at the end of their stay in The Hive. It strikes me as just an extended academy.

OOC: This is the Grämlins version of Paris Hilton's New BFF.

I assume you would accept rerolls and the such?

Anyone can apply (as long as you have a clean IC sheet) although not everyone will eventually make it into Gre since they still have to go through our application process. Those that dont make it in however will have gained a lot of nation building knowledge and gotten a great jump start to their nations.

Edited by King Chill I

Don't mean to be critical, oh well I will be, but for younger nations this isn't as appealing as it sounds. Having been in the Citadel Trading Company, for like two days, I have to say it saps the life out of your zeal to play. Is 3 months of endless tests and just selling tech worth it?

Take it as you will.

The Hive is not a tech farm, Tech will be sold to help the members grow and it is more a training ground.

If a Hive members grows well and learns alot but does not make it to the Grämlins then they are still better for they have learnt alot of things and can use those things later in their CN career.