The Phoenix Federation

mhawk

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'm confused about the Valhalla treaty, I'm glad to see my former home officially ending EZI/PZI.

Sheeple is a hilarious insult to use when your entire alliance is based on doing whatever TPF tells you to do.

That is absolutely not the case with Soldier. Soldier went with the alliance who did not bend to the request of a larger foreign power to allow that power to attack Soldier. TPF stood with Soldier when Soldier's other partners suggested bending to foreign commands.

Quite ignorant of you to make such rash statements.

edit: Sorry Darth Revan.

Edited by youwish959

I'm new to this CN forum stuff, please try to help me out here. When people offer a different opinion than your own, you take it as a joke and put a smiley face at the end of your sentence?

Unfortunately, this is probably the most truthful thing I have seen on these forums in a long time.

Congrats to TPF for the formal policy in regards to enemy combatants.

I know you and Valhalla are still tied via Continuum and I will admit to leaning towards the crowd calling shens, but if not I hope you guys get together and announce a nice new treaty upgrade soon. I really can't imagine the next big war where you two aren't fighting side by side. Almost makes me sad to even think about it.

Except extorting Valhallan allies is not only pretty low, but a ZIable offense. Your childish threats to release government information from your previous alliance (which holds a MDoAP with your current alliance) is a pretty clear cut case. Honestly, why would you go through and start stockpiling screenshots on your way out if you didn't plan to use them and/or hang them over someone's head?

You were pretty much blacklisted when I let you come to RoK and my reward for gving you a chance is treachery. You're a traitor, a liar, and now a twice over coward ... you should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh man, I like this new Van Hoo.

EDIT: My opinions regarding the OP are complex and varied.

Edited by ochocinco

Congrats to TPF for the formal policy in regards to enemy combatants.

I know you and Valhalla are still tied via Continuum and I will admit to leaning towards the crowd calling shens, but if not I hope you guys get together and announce a nice new treaty upgrade soon. I really can't imagine the next big war where you two aren't fighting side by side. Almost makes me sad to even think about it.

This post is awesome on so many levels. :awesome:

Edit: Oh, and great to see the policy on EZI/PZI

Edited by eyriq

ChairmanHal still makes me laugh. I'm still think he is trying to prove something...

I've said it before, I'll say it again: ChairmanHal valhalla gov 09!

Then when he can't take the heat of valhalla gov, he can give out their secrets in '10

edit: i could use this to add something about the OP / topic at hand, but i am going to man up and take the warn for obviously not regarding the post by darth revan

Edited by CptGodzilla

I'm only afraid of Pansy. And that's not because of his warring skills

Do you wear a sheep costume to bed or baa in your sleep? :ehm: If not.. Pansy is definitely feared for his casualty collecting skills ;)

I'll miss this treaty and especially Kry and Sky.. oh and that Pansy guy too.. If only I had more time to cook for everyone :(

oo/ Valhalla.. Best Regards my Viking Brethern

While I don't care for the vagueness in the newly state EZI issue, it is at least a step in the right direction as I see it. As with anything, the proof will be in how you go forward with the new policy and in dealing with the vagueness of it.

As to the treaty, I must offer my condolences that the cancellation of any treaty signifies a loss of friendship that the treaty was built upon.

Yes, implying that someone may be considering making an 'OOC attack' sure seems like an appropriate response to a legitimate question!

You said it better than myself, Mr. Revanche sir. I think I like you. Hey, we should sign a treaty!

I await TPF's answer. :popcorn:

Well, I'm not FA, so don't quote me on anything. I would think that the punishment for OOC attacks would be proportionate to the level and severity of those attacks. Besides, I think after a while, rulers who consistently resort to OOC attacks would be punished not by the players, but rather by admin and the mod staff.

Well, I'm not FA, so don't quote me on anything. I would think that the punishment for OOC attacks would be proportionate to the level and severity of those attacks. Besides, I think after a while, rulers who consistently resort to OOC attacks would be punished not by the players, but rather by admin and the mod staff.

OOC: I'm afraid you're mistaken. Those attacks, by definition, should only be punished by the mods and admin as that is the very definition of out of character. Meaning they have nothing to do with in character, and thus have no way of affecting anything in this world.

My apologies for the derail.