Fall Barbarossa Ausf B.

Kaiser Martens

ooc: Lol, I feel like an airhead. I need few hours if you don't mind, this isn't how I wanted to spend my spring break. <_<

OOC: Not a problem, take your time, it's a big attack.

OOC: Jesus Christ he's dealing with like over 9000 invaders, give him time.

:v:

OOC: Nein

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Classified to all who dissapprove*

THe RUSSIAN Railroad is a bolt train that runs from the far end of NNE to Moscow in Slavorussian. If you wish to transport troops to the front by all means send them to the Guantinimean Port on the Eastern shore of NNE. They will be packed into the vessels and delivered in a hurry to the front.

***Classified to the New Norther Empire***

This is bigger than all of us and our differences. As such, we are mobilizing 20,000 troops. They will be arriving some time in the next two days.

Nordlandic News Service has just reported that even though the operations continue at full speed unimpeeded on all sides, communication has been established between both parties in order to see if it is possible to come to an agreement. The result of the talks will be reported later. There has been no ceasefire however.

Over in Norsvea, preparations had begun to fortify the northern coast against invaders. If the enemy was stupid enough to launch an attack on the northern coast, the Fjords would provide enough natural protection. The bunkers placed into the hills and mountains in the north when Martens had control of it would be fortified with anti-ship, anti-air, and anti-troop measures. They would be protected enough by the bunkers and hills. Thermite mines were also placed along the northern coast, ready to pounce on any ship that would attack.

In Slavorussia, the Russian T-90 tanks were easy pickings for the Norsvean Wolverine (Leopard 2) tanks. Norsvean casualties were minimized, while the fast armored attack forces behind each platoon would easily surround the much slower Russian armor and take care of them. That is, especially after the tank crews were trained to aim for the spots that weren't protected by the ERA. The Prussian Nordlandic Superbombers would clear the front for Norsvean troops, only clearing sites for Norsvean advances, as the air force would be busy enough providing air superiority for their own troops.

Nordlandic News Service has just reported that even though the operations continue at full speed unimpeeded on all sides, communication has been established between both parties in order to see if it is possible to come to an agreement. The result of the talks will be reported later. There has been no ceasefire however.

it would be seen as a good-will gesture on your part were you to withdraw far enough for a ceasefire. We doubt your motives enough as it is, and no doubt so does Slavorussia.

Over in Norsvea, preparations had begun to fortify the northern coast against invaders. If the enemy was stupid enough to launch an attack on the northern coast, the Fjords would provide enough natural protection. The bunkers placed into the hills and mountains in the north when Martens had control of it would be fortified with anti-ship, anti-air, and anti-troop measures. They would be protected enough by the bunkers and hills. Thermite mines were also placed along the northern coast, ready to pounce on any ship that would attack.

In Slavorussia, the Russian T-90 tanks were easy pickings for the Norsvean Wolverine (Leopard 2) tanks. Norsvean casualties were minimized, while the fast armored attack forces behind each platoon would easily surround the much slower Russian armor and take care of them. That is, especially after the tank crews were trained to aim for the spots that weren't protected by the ERA. The Prussian Nordlandic Superbombers would clear the front for Norsvean troops, only clearing sites for Norsvean advances, as the air force would be busy enough providing air superiority for their own troops.

OOC: geeze...give him time to reply to everyone else, will you?

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Baltic Front:

The only thing that kept enemy snipers from being successful was the fact that every soldier was in APCs, although there were some rare cases in which someone got killed by sniper after being intelligent enough to peek from a turret or something similar. In most cases however, thermal or IR visors were useful in determining positions of snipers, and dealing with them preemptively. Although the small attack squads enjoyed a small degree of success, their moves seemed to have been mostly anticipated, minimizing their effect.

The Nordheimers arrive finally to the vicinity of Kaunas, and the enemy forces were badly outnumbered, since the totality of the Nordheimer forces sent towards Kaunas and the baltic were even some more than the forces sent by the Russians to Kaunas *and* Lida combined. But still, it was not an army small enough to be "ignored" or "swept aside" by any stretch of the imagination, so real fighting would begin. The enemy had had some time to prepare, although not much due to the velocity of the Nordlandic Advance.

Once that the Moscow Railways became a means for Russia's allies to send troops, a Cruise Missile was shot to land within Russian Territory, hitting a section of the railway and making a big crater.

The Battle of Kaunas begins.

The Luftwaffe makes first its return, engaging in heavy bombing of Kaunas proper, one Cruise Missile was also dispatched to destroy some pieces of Russian Artillery. Enjoying air superiority in the section, it was relatively simple to cause havoc, and soon the PzH3k SPGs lined up and chimed in, arranging the first volley of fire in such a way that the first shot would be fired more vertically than the second and third, and in the end all three shots from each would hit almost at the same time, causing devastating fire.

The Nordheimers seemed for now content having overwhelming numbers of SPGs plus Bombers to destroy the Russians near and at Kaunas with, and the rest of the troops formed defensively, going on and on with the nonstop bombarding of their positions, waiting for them to tire, and waiting for the Heavy Tanks to catch up and do the breakthrough.

OOC: Martens said he hit the Moscow train stations the way it's written.

I'm saying Mykep still couldn't get though because he would need to stop the train at Vaule's border...

OOC: He just said Russian territory. He didn't define where he hit it.

See the following...

Once that the Moscow Railways became a means for Russia's allies to send troops, a Cruise Missile was shot to land within Russian Territory, hitting a section of the railway and making a big crater.

OOC: It clearly only says "a section of the railway."

And he didn't even give missile defenses a chance to stop it, which is a godmod.

OOC: He just said Russian territory. He didn't define where he hit it.

See the following...

OOC: It clearly only says "a section of the railway."

And he didn't even give missile defenses a chance to stop it, which is a godmod.

OOC: Ugh, more OOC nitpicking. Lets just let these people fight their goddamn war and stop clogging the thread with unnecessary OOC. If either side has a problem with the other's posts they will call it out themselves.

OOC: Ugh, more OOC nitpicking. Lets just let these people fight their goddamn war and stop clogging the thread with unnecessary OOC. If either side has a problem with the other's posts they will call it out themselves.

OOC: That is, if they even see it. Otherwise, I agree with you.

OOC: EHEM!

IC: It has also come to our attention that it was nearing time to send another payment to Prussia, in accordance with the agreement set up when they helped us in our time of need. However, we refuse to fund such an unprovoked war of aggression. As such, we are placing a freeze on all Prussian assets in Promised Land. Your property will be returned to you, and payments will resume...at the end of this conflict. Not before.

OOC: Fairly confident in that move, because I have little to no assets in Europe anyway. :P

"This is acceptable, we are hereby withdrawing all banking officials in Promised Land, eliminating all positions within the Prussian Head Bank and are immediately demolishing the office campus within Promised Land. The site--as it is sovereign Prussian Territory--shall be guarded by GROM Agents around the clock, and the debris will never be removed."

In GLS, capital city of the nation, New City:

One of the high government officials pondered, "Hm, if we sold supplies to both sides, I think we would make truck loads of cash..."

OOC: And yes, I am planning to do that. :awesome:

Mariehamm Arms has declared that no deals will be done with "Promised Land"

"These people clearly show that they cannot stick to a financial contract, and thus I don't trust my business with them. To think that they spit in the face of the people who sent them money to rebuild yet call themselves honorable, that is just hypocritical and their government ought to be treated like anyone else who commits THEFT. If they have even a single share of stock in this company, I will be sure to give it as a gift to some rabid dogs, because they deserve it more than this nation run by criminals." Rebeu commented.

Mariehamm Arms has declared that no deals will be done with "Promised Land"

"These people clearly show that they cannot stick to a financial contract, and thus I don't trust my business with them. To think that they spit in the face of the people who sent them money to rebuild yet call themselves honorable, that is just hypocritical and their government ought to be treated like anyone else who commits THEFT. If they have even a single share of stock in this company, I will be sure to give it as a gift to some rabid dogs, because they deserve it more than this nation run by criminals." Rebeu commented.

From the Prussian Loan Offices:

"Although the line of credit (at no interest) was offered to the people of Promised Land by a bank ran by a foreign government, the line of credit is recognized by all world banks. By defaulting on a payment this massive, Promised Land will be forced to file bankruptcy...and with such a strike on their financial institutions and industry--funds across the nation will be shockingly hard to find."

OOC: Welcome to the nations who file bankruptcy club, Iceland is in the back :P

RUSSIAN missile defense were sure to stop a flimsy missile that pretty much was destroyed.

The RUSSIAN RR is jurisdiction from RUSSIAN, not the country it is in. Its not an international RR, its a RUSSIAN paid for RR.

The train was on its way to Moscow.

Edited by mykep

RUSSIAN missile defense were sure to stop a flimsy missile that pretty much was destroyed.

The RUSSIAN RR is jurisdiction from RUSSIAN, not the country it is in. Its not an international RR, its a RUSSIAN paid for RR.

The train was on its way to Moscow.

OOC: But surely a NEUTRAL nation wouldn't let it though IT'S OWN country because that would be aiding one side. If the railroad goes THOUGH Vaule's country, and he says no, what are you going to do? Where is vaule?

OOC: But surely a NEUTRAL nation wouldn't let it though IT'S OWN country because that would be aiding one side. If the railroad goes THOUGH Vaule's country, and he says no, what are you going to do? Where is vaule?

OOC: Its RUSSIAN jurisdiction. Its a joint project Vaule agreed to. I paid for it, so did he. Its in his country but its not his to tax. The money goes straight to RUSSIAN and any future proejects...such as the Missile system.

OOC: I hit a part of the rail that it is in Slavorussian land. Also, CMs aren't effected by SDIs, so they just hit. At least that's how I RPed it all before, if not a mod please correct me.

OOC: Its an ingame missile system that allows a second covering and base of proection in the RUSSIAN area. Similar to the JLENS.

If you wish for it to hit, then there is a second way into Moscow which I can show on a Map that you will surely not hit as thats just blatant godmodding.