[Doctrine]

Syrik

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming this isn't an april fool then congrats are in order, and imho I think any jokes in the vein "Pink is a weaker shade of red" are a bit tasteless.

Now if this is an april fool then lolpink :D

This has to be a joke cuz if its not then its still a joke.

PC you are tech raiders and your going to tell people they cant do that. LOL hypocrisy much.

I remember a Maroon Church that didnt go over very well. Perhaps Pink can learn from that mistake.

I don't tech raid, so I won't be tech raiding pink nations anyway.

As far as your clause about getting written permission prior to attacking a pink nation with whom I have a non-tech raiding related conflict, I don't think so.

What you should do is establish a Pink Protection Court so the pinkies who get attacked can plead their cases there. Then your Milcom can message the attacker and ascertain why the pinkie is under attack. If the war is truly unjustified, then you can lean on the attacker to offer peace.

If I have a ghost/scammer in my sights then I'm attacking their $@!, regardless of what color they are.

Personally I think this is another April Fools prank, but in the event that it's not, I congratulate pink on making their first step towards turning into Yellow! lol cause Jason8 looks like a hypocrite now :P

There's no pink targets in my range. ):

Mine either.

I haven't raided in over a year but I will say now that hell will freeze over before I have to get written permission to attack a rogue just because of the color sphere they are on.

You don't exactly have the Political Capita FAN had, and YN5 was looked down upon. Maroon had more political capita than you, and it was looked down upon. Do you really think this will turn out well for you? That is just leaving alone the hypocrisy of such heavy raiders protecting a sphere. I'm glad you guys have a competent Foreign Affairs team. :lol:

The funniest thing about this whole doctrine, is the fact that there is only one unaligned pink nation in range of nukes, and he is in peace mode. I guess your own team isn't even confident in your abilities.

Edited by youwish959

I'm guessing this is serious, so I'll ask this question:

Let's say I'm rogue hunting, and the target of my affection..er, make that aggression..is on pink. I ask at the Centurion Brotherhood, they decline. I ask at Republic of Allied Defenses, they say yes. Then TCB takes exception to my sudden lead exports to the target.

Or is this a 'private channels FTW' moment I've heard so much about? I do remember a discussion on the logistics of several alliances trying to police a sphere like this..

Well I see at least one raid on Pink and don't see you doing anything... :rolleyes:

There have been 2 unsanctioned attacks actually.

This one: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Where reps have been agreed upon already and we're waiting for everyone to get online and such.

And this one: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Where peace has been agreed upon and reps are being worked out.

In either case, we do have a nation ready to nuke both of them (yes, we'll hit you if you're that small) just in case things go sour again.