Run your own CN inner alliance Cabal thread

Paradigm

So lets say you had this magic ability to set in motion a turn of events...

That in the end,

would lead to a given alliance being set free from its current political stranglehold OR allignment issues, etc..

(either due to internal issues or through external treaties)

With the idea being that it would then stand on its own or reshape itself with new ally's gained by pursing a new niche or direction within the game? (or just returning to its roots and putting sovereignty back at the top) I shouldnt limit the scope that much I suppose...I guess people could answer it where they hope a certain alliance was let go and then was crushed....I guess its a choose your own adventure thread.

What alliance would make your list?

Edit - I tried to word this thread so it really can go any direction people want to take it! :P

For me I think I would say:

FCC

Umbrella

Gramlins

Edited by Paradigm

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umbrella and Gremlins are in a political stranglehold? :wacko:

I can't think of anything good so I guess making GATO a sovereign alliance again.

fixed - political stranglehold OR allignment issues, etc..

And remember clearly from an outsiders viewpoint - its just an opinion, doesnt mean the people in these alliances might very well be happy right where they are in the current web.

Edited by Paradigm

\m/ of course. The only alliance that's gone worth missing.

But I have a feeling if the former members of \m/ wanted it back theres nothing that anyone could do other than engage them in an extremely costly guerrilla war that said ex-members would enjoy thoroughly regardless.

\m/ of course. The only alliance that's gone worth missing.

But I have a feeling if the former members of \m/ wanted it back theres nothing that anyone could do other than engage them in an extremely costly guerrilla war that said ex-members would enjoy thoroughly regardless.

dogpile <> extremely costly guerrilla war