Joint Siberian Tiger Alliance - New Sith Order Announcement

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTICLE III

The two respective parties recognize that an armed attack on either party's nations and/or territories under administrative authority, at the time of the attack, is dangerous to the peace of both alliances. The assisting party will act to meet the common danger in accordance to its charter/constitutional process. Said parties should maintain open communication with one another to decide the best suitable action to take when the defense of one of the parties is in dire need of help.

Nations need not ask for military or financial aid. If defense is self sustaining, allied party should let it be known that help is available if needed and will be received upon a request for it. This pact recognizes that both parties have the duty and responsibility to their own safety first and allows any present conflicts to be resolved/put under control before any assistance is given.

The respective parties are not obliged to offer assistance should either signatory alliance become involved in a conflict via other treaties with other alliances or blocs or if negligence of a signatory results in their alliance going to war. Either signatory alliance may offer assistance in such an event but any assistance would be voluntary.

I really like this, I hope we start to see more closed circles on our MDP web.

Tyga, when you told me you guys were upgrading to a permanent MDP, you didn't tell me how awesome the title was gonna be. Now I have to find a clean pair of underwear.

Well, now you mention it, you were due for a change of underwear...