ARES Announcement

Two questions:

What have you done to since losing some sexy, and some not so sexy members to get back on track?

And... where is my snuggles?

they have found other sexy people in the allince to take there place. ;)

I will let Joe answer your second question.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two questions:

What have you done to since losing some sexy, and some not so sexy members to get back on track?

And... where is my snuggles?

We have indeed lost super sexy members, but only a couple. We have moved on, as we've had others to take their places. It is a good chance for younger members to prove their worth and step up, and I have been extremely satisfied with the results.

Also, *Joe Stupid huggles Jewel

First off, see I told you so. :awesome:

Second, do you see yourself pursuing any treaties with Valhalla in the near future, as Ragnarok did and still maintains?

Well, most of my allies (including Rok) have ties with Valhalla. It's a possibility, but i like the chances with a chairman being over there.

Viewpoint of the Grämlins?

An alliance of Elite tech hoarding nations, who i'd never fu*& with. :)

Q. Pie or Cake

Q. Cupakes or Brownies

Q. Favorite Superfriend member

Q. Favorite TeenTitan member

Q. White Majik

Pie

Cupcakes

All of them

Everyone but Fireguy

Loser of epic proportions

Dear Joe, whom I love forever:

ooc:

Do you like my old avatar with the Hungarian SA85M:

SA85avatar124.jpg

or my new avatar with the Russian AK-47S

ic: Good to hear ARES is doing great.

I like the old one. Also where have you been? I have missed you greatly!

You forgot to mention without jtkode you would still be poop on the side of the road, your now poop on the bottom of my shoe, your going places, be happy, rejoice even that I will not wash you off.

Uhmm ya about ^.... o/ ares, love you all, and I'm happy to hear your stable, I didn't even know you were unstable, guess I shouldn't just spam on your IRC anymore, I'll ask some more in depth questions, hmm let me think of one...

Ok so joe, boxers or breifs?

Oh and (the big one)...

How would you consider your non-government population or ARES, would you think of them to be more on the active or inactive side? if you believe that they are inactive (on IRC or forums, or whatnot) what will you do to make them not inactive? and if they are active is this population contributing to the speculation that ARES is unstable or is government or outsiders keeping this speculation running?

Ok so joe, boxers or breifs?

Oh and (the big one)...

How would you consider your non-government population or ARES, would you think of them to be more on the active or inactive side? if you believe that they are inactive (on IRC or forums, or whatnot) what will you do to make them not inactive? and if they are active is this population contributing to the speculation that ARES is unstable or is government or outsiders keeping this speculation running?

Boxer Briefs.

Oh God yes. This was the whole reason we were "unstable". We had a mass exodus of people moving to a newly formed alliance. over 75% if our active government left. ARES was left shellshocked, and I was afraid we were going to go under. I didn't think we had enough experienced people to take over for the ones that left. We took some risks on new people, some turned out great, others failed miserably. We now have an entire government full of hard working people, besides the normal 3-4. If yuo go to ARES IRC chan you will notice the lack of ARES. This is something i have been trying to work on since before thanksgiving. You might find a maximum of 4 on at a time, and I find this unacceptable. We have several plans in place to get more active people, including a brand new arcade section. We will hope that mass messaging the newbs will help to get them involved earlier and to take an inrest in their alliance.

Thanks for the question.

Oh God yes. This was the whole reason we were "unstable". We had a mass exodus of people moving to a newly formed alliance. over 75% if our active government left. ARES was left shellshocked, and I was afraid we were going to go under. I didn't think we had enough experienced people to take over for the ones that left. We took some risks on new people, some turned out great, others failed miserably. We now have an entire government full of hard working people, besides the normal 3-4. If yuo go to ARES IRC chan you will notice the lack of ARES. This is something i have been trying to work on since before thanksgiving. You might find a maximum of 4 on at a time, and I find this unacceptable. We have several plans in place to get more active people, including a brand new arcade section. We will hope that mass messaging the newbs will help to get them involved earlier and to take an inrest in their alliance.

Wow, good luck man.

What's your public perception of the NADC?

Boxer Briefs.

Thanks for the question.

That would probably explain why someone wearing your AA was raiding FACE, Fark and IRON the other day. Good luck with sorting out those newbies :)