The iPhone and CN

seixas

iPhone Useres in CN?  

305 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DS has a web browser?! (I'm assuming you're referring to the Nintendo DS).

Also, I lack a cell phone period, so using my iPhone to get onto CN would be pretty difficult, no? I'd probably do it all the time if I could, though....

It does indeed have an opera browser you can buy any where you can buy DS games. It works the same way a DS game does. It's not the best browser in the world, but if your desperate it's nice to have.

It does indeed have an opera browser you can buy any where you can buy DS games. It works the same way a DS game does. It's not the best browser in the world, but if your desperate it's nice to have.

:o *buys*

Although I will admit, it'd probably be difficult to get used to. I don't know how people get used to the small keyboards for iPhones to use the internet.

I've checked CN on my iTouch as well as the various forums that I go to. It's pretty handy, but sometimes a pain.

EDIT: Also, I doubt it would break any ToS rules since the version of Safari that the iPhone/iTouch uses is a real browser. It doesn't change the display of the CN page at all.

Also yes, you can multi from the iPhone using 3G, but you can also multi if you have computer access at work and at home. Not that I'm condoning it, I'm just pointing out that there are multiple ways to do that without an iPhone.

Edited by fireguy15207

...and your homepage is 4chan and you like anime?

Thats not something to brag about :rolleyes:

Why do you even play if you're going to rail others for playing?

Seriously...it blows my mind how ridiculous it is that someone is making fun of someone for playing cybernations quite often, when they are on the cybernations forums doing it...

Especially when the said person is an active player, who frequents the forums and IRC...

And what would make you think that? I honestly don't know the guy so I was just going off what that one post came off to me as.

My guess was based off LJ's forum posts. He likes to kid around, but I've never known him to genuinely flame someone. I could be wrong though.

-Bama

Why do you even play if you're going to rail others for playing?

Seriously...it blows my mind how ridiculous it is that someone is making fun of someone for playing cybernations quite often, when they are on the cybernations forums doing it...

Especially when the said person is an active player, who frequents the forums and IRC...

I play in hope that I live to see a Starfox post that doesn't contain whining.

I'd hardly say I'm an active player tbh.

Attacking people about liking those things while on a forum that is based on an online nation-simulating game.

Alright.

It's amazing what counts for an attack these days.

Could be wrong but methinks LJ was kidding.

-Bama

My guess was based off LJ's forum posts. He likes to kid around, but I've never known him to genuinely flame someone. I could be wrong though.

-Bama

Sir, this is serious business right here. I would never jest in such a trivial thread.

Meh, I didn't get butthurt because none of what he said was true. I'm a full-time student/father of two w/ a part-time job. That doesn't leave me much time for cn and even less for 4chan.

I could be wrong but did he not just have Boxy, aka: the queen of 4chan, as his avatar for the past 6 months?