CN Razzies: Voting Booth III

TheStig

PLEASE READ THE POST FIRST!  

646 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

CN Razzies Voting Booth

Instructions

There are three 'booths' (threads) for voting overall. Please pick a choice for each category, don't waste and null your vote. Remember to read the options below and consider your vote by using the links, pictures and information below. The winners of each category (alliance or person) will receive the CN Raspberry award. Voting will close this Saturday, midnight GMT where I will make a count of all votes and the winners will be announced in a ceremonial thread the following day (Sunday).

Most Annoying/Disliked Player

Count da Silva

DRDavidBanner

MisleadRH

Schattenmann

Toga

Joracy

kobiashiy

bigwoody

Yala Misr

parry137 (For this)

Salmia

shahenshah

GTTofAK

Chickenzilla

Most embarassing player

VanHooIII

WickedJ

King Xander

Mila Amo

DrDavid Banner

Jon Archer

Coolgreen44

mrcalkin

Wehrmacht13

kobiashiy

Bob Sanders

SilverHawk

Heinous One

RyanGDI

Elcid

VOTING WILL END SATURDAY 21st MARCH MIDNIGHT GMT

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to point out to those are thinking already or who may think in the future, the lists from this poll were compiled through fair nominations that were conducted for four days that ended tonight. If you do not like the names on the list, it is no-one's fault but your own for not making a nomination that you would have liked to seen up there.

I'm not moaning at anyone in particular yet, but I know that this is bound to crop up somewhere, so I have this to refer back to. Thank you.

EDIT: Missed out a word <_<

Edited by TheStig