Protected Nation

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. It seems GGA has indeed decided to move in on your behalf -- this is all just a smokescreen, I think. Look, they're even beefing up:

bs1.jpg

Couple of reactions here.

Ironchef is doing her best to save an alliance that is very near and dear to her heart. I wish her well in this endeavor as does the rest of Valhalla.

There is nothing wrong with GGA that can't be fixed with a steady hand at the helm. Also, there is nothing in the above statements is anything that anyone who calls themselves a leader on Planet Bob wouldn't be saying in the same position. It amounts to "we need to stick closer to long time allies and if you don't agree, there is the door" and "the old system of doing business here isn't working so we're going to do something to fix it." How shocking! :o

I'm sorry if those of you who saw GGA as a "pick up" on your list of party friends for the next big dance are disappointed that there will not be leadership friendly to your cause at GGA. Perhaps you'll have better luck with someone else.

Edited by ChairmanHal

Ironchef is doing her best to save an alliance that is very near and dear to her heart. I wish her well in this endeavor as does the rest of Valhalla.

There is nothing wrong with GGA that can't be fixed with a steady hand at the helm. Also, there is nothing in the above statements is anything that anyone who calls themselves a leader on Planet Bob wouldn't be saying in the same position. It amounts to "we need to stick closer to long time allies and if you don't agree, there is the door" and "the old system of doing business here isn't working so we're going to do something to fix it." How shocking! :o

I'm sorry if those of you who saw GGA as a "pick up" on your list of party friends for the next big dance are disappointed that there will not be leadership friendly to your cause at GGA. Perhaps you'll have better luck with someone else.

Hey now, we can all agree on something. Its a great day for GGA's close treaty partners.

Given the breath and consistency of GGA failure, it's gonna take a lot more than just some decent leadership to fix it. At this point they'd need a miracle.

If I was the current leader of Grämlins ( as I formerly was) , I wouldn't be handling this situation in the same way GGA currently is. Internally and externally, this situation was handled poorly, this isn't illogical as literally dozens of people can relate to my personal feelings on this situation's conduct. I am not as harsh as other individuals, but both members and leaders spanning from numerous alliances feel this could have been handled more efficiently, their posts only made their case worst.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but I felt the need to chime in on your post, constructively.

Edited by Ejayrazz

With the revolving door, I am sure 2 new ones will be in after a few weeks. ;)

You are completely missing the point. No one is really attacking Ironchef at all. That screenshot isn't about Ironchef at all, it's about the fact that the GGA is barely even an alliance and even their own long time leadership agrees.

A steady hand or a healthy venomous teat?

Edited by WarriorConcept

Says the person with a sig that deliberately misquotes ironchef. Nice touch. <_<

Don't believe me? Compare the actual text with what's in your sig.

all of that was in the actual text, they just took the best lines o_O

... This thread is in no ways "real talk." This is just angry Cners getting frustrations out.

Frustration??? I have not seen any frustration except for a few GGA posters. All I see is alliance leader after alliance leader shake their head and laugh at the GGA yet again.