TPF Announcement!

Seriously Poison Clan started the whole conquer and then ally thing.

We have Freak Safari, White Tree and legio x.

You guys are lame. Damn copycats.

Rigggghhhhtt. Where do you think they learned that? NEO and Sparta happened long before PC came into existence.

EDIT: Unfortunately PC didn't learn anything about diplomacy.

Edited by Slayer99

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to very nicely ask that we ALL keep long resolved crap that involves a story with two sides out of this thread, I am tired and don't really feel dealing with it, you know who you are and you know what I am talking about.

Congrats on signing OPP soldier and I am glad to see you going strong despite your recent government losses.

Edited by KingSrqt

Tell that to FOK etc

:rolleyes:

I hope everyone realizes that the OP is about welcoming soldier to the OPP and not to start a shouting match...

Welcome to the [March] Madness AUT and Soldier :popcorn:

Edited by Desperado

Didn't you retire already??? Twice??? Or is trolling / anit-trolling the only think left to do in retirement? If so, I guess I'll just skip from playing to quitting like normal people...

How is him being retired from TPF gov and trolling, different from you trolling? The fact that Slayer has done something in his CN career.

The fact that Slayer has done something in his CN career.

How exactally do you quantify what someone has done in their "cn career"... is that like saying I'm retired from playing madden because I'm cool like Twist & I've won 1000 games, and now its time for Taco Bell??? Uh huh...yea...in eaither case, congrats to yet another protectorate for TPF

How exactally do you quantify what someone has done in their "cn career"... is that like saying I'm retired from playing madden because I'm cool like Twist & I've won 1000 games, and now its time for Taco Bell??? Uh huh...yea...in eaither case, congrats to yet another protectorate for TPF

They've built up numerous loyal allies by signing protectorates, as opposed to playing the game by being pricks to everyone and not having anywhere near the political power.

Rigggghhhhtt. Where do you think they learned that? NEO and Sparta happened long before PC came into existence.

EDIT: Unfortunately PC didn't learn anything about diplomacy.

I actually remember the NEO situation very well and during that diplomacy involved I learned some things. Mainly that diplomacy is very boring :rolleyes:

Actually, what I saw was quite interesting.

[02:50] bbrownso[sSSW18] I could tell you who stopped that

[02:50] bbrownso[sSSW18] gantan saved the alliance by being in there

[02:51] Quiz Uhh...

[02:51] Quiz gantan wasn't in NEO.

[02:51] Quiz You're thinking of NEW.

[02:51] pooksland failure

that is what you think

[02:50] bbrownso[sSSW18] I could tell you who stopped that

[02:51] Quiz Uhh...

[02:51] Quiz gantan wasn't in NEO.

[02:51] Quiz You're thinking of NEW.

[02:51] pooksland failure

that is what you think

Here's my next line:

[01:50] <%bbrownso[sSSW18]> . . . I'm more wasted than I hought

IF you're gonna try to make me look like a moron, at least add in all information. (Yes, I spelled thought as hought). <_<

Here's my next line:

[01:50] <%bbrownso[sSSW18]> . . . I'm more wasted than I hought

IF you're gonna try to make me look like a moron, at least add in all information. (Yes, I spelled thought as hought). <_<

OUT OUT!!

YOU DEMONS OF STUPIDITY!!

One man could save an Alliance ??!!

wow, that man must be good :rolleyes:

and again, COngrats to Soldier for joining the OPP... :)

Edited by gantanX

Yeah congrats Soldier- You are so cool now. What a great OPP with TPF. TPF- Man, yeah cool, awesome, i wish i could join, fantastic, out of sight!, groovy ..............

Sorry you only get so far thinking that TPF is cool before you start laughing, and cant stop.

Yeah congrats Soldier- You are so cool now. What a great OPP with TPF. TPF- Man, yeah cool, awesome, i wish i could join, fantastic, out of sight!, groovy ..............

Sorry you only get so far thinking that TPF is cool before you start laughing, and cant stop.

Other than an outpouring of anger and/or hurt feelings over some sort of unspecified past slight, I don't think the intellectual level of this discussion has been raised at all here by your contribution. As for your feelings about TPF, they remain irrelevant as the subject at hand is Soldier's admission into the Overlord's Protectorate Pact and not your personal feelings about another alliance.

Alliances have certainly made mistakes in the past - find me an alliance and its members who are totally and completely above reproach and I'll happily retract my statement. Soldier has taken a step forward with this move toward rebuilding past relations and to laying the groundwork for new advances in diplomacy. It's worth taking a moment to speak to that point rather than use this event as a chance to level insults and start circular arguments.

Again, congratulations to Soldier.

Wow. Judging by yours and others posts... pc doesn't happen to be sore, are they?