TPF Announcement!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the Initiative first encounterd Soldier back in January, it was as an opponent on the field of battle. Despite the official introductions between our alliances being one of conflict, I've come to know and respect Soldier and the progress they've made. I'm pleased to see them join us in the Overlord's Protectorate Pact as brothers and sisters with a common cause.

Welcome to OPP, Soldier.

This treaty is old. Until I see a newer version of this treaty I'm going to assume Soldier is no longer in OPP.

Anyone guess who I am? :awesome:

But seriously though, it's nice to see people find a bond after going against eachother in battle. To be honest, I'm not too shocked about it when it happens. Fighting a war against eachother gives alliances more exposure to each other and more of a chance to get to know eachother from the government all the way down to the general members (especially the ones who send PM's back and forth). I think the bonds formed there are probably tighter than most of the random treaties Planet Bob sees thrown together on a whim.

We have a history of making friends with those we war with. Just ask SPARTA.

Actually it goes back further than that. NEO was an alliance we had issues with and then became an ally.

Soldier to their credit has done a great job and we value our friendship. We look forward to their continued growth and improvement in OPP.

Great Job Soldier and welcome to the party!

There's something wrong with this...

Oh right, Agnu's the OP. Carry on then.

Watch it SNAIL BOY! )):

/DC holds up a stick of butter and a bunch of Basil :P

KanaX :wub:

Pffft. Another TPF protectorate. Who cares?

/DC dumps a bucket of Whiskey BBQ sauce on Chicken Dippah. vicious-smiley-1815.gif

We DO love our protectorates ;) hehe

Edited by deathcat