UCN Announcement

Announcementbanner.png

The Last Month United Commonwealth of Nations have been holding Elections.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE ARE THE RESULTS

:popcorn:

IN BLUE CORNER, STANDING 2 FOOT 1, DIRTY HOT AND BOTHERED AND HOLDING THE SECRETARY OF THE INTERIOR

gnome.jpg

BORIMIR

IN THE RED CORNER, STANDING 6 FOOT 5, OUR EVEREADY HIDDEN ASSASSIN WAITING TO CAP A BULLET IN SOMEONES $@! AND NEW MINISTER OF DEFENCE

Splinter-Cell-Double-Agent.jpg

CASHAN

IN THE BLACK CORNER, STANDING 7 FOOT, OUR ANGEL OF DEATH, MINSTER OF FINANCE AND OVERALL PAIN IN THE BUTT

375183684_62d7a90095.jpg

SQKURA

IN THE GREEN CORNER, STANDING 3 FOOT TALL, THE GUY WHO EVERYONE THINKS IS A PENGUIN, MINSTER OF COMMUNICATIONS

penguin-guitar-player.jpg

DONPINGUINO

IN THE ORANGE CORNER, STANDING 5 FOOT 9, THE DRUNK GUY THAT CANT WALK IN A STRAIGHT LINE WITHOUT SPILLING HIS BEER, MINISTER OF MEMBERSHIP

silly_walk.jpg

MINISTER OF SILLY WALKS

IN THE PINK CORNER, STANDING 6 FOOT 2, GENERALLY ABUSING EVERYONE, LOONY TUNE OF THE WORLD WE CALL BOB AND NEW MINISTER OF FOREIGN RELATIONS

crazy_harry.jpg

NUTKASE

IN THE MAROON CORNER, STANDING 5 FOOT 8, OUR GUN WELDING AMERICAN HERO, MINISTER OF EDUCATION

soldier.jpg

MINIMAC

WELCOME TO THE NEW FACES IN UCN GOVERNMENT :awesome:

Edited by nutkase

NO NO NO!!!! They let Nutkase into government? UCN, what the heck is wrong with you? And why are you electing Boring into your government? The rest congrats, but I think UCN needs a headcheck.

Boring and Nutkase? You're doomed! :P

Nah, congrats to all who won barring Nutkase and Boring.

NO NO NO!!!! They let Nutkase into government? UCN, what the heck is wrong with you? And why are you electing Boring into your government? The rest congrats, but I think UCN needs a headcheck.

Boring and Nutkase? You're doomed! :P

Nah, congrats to all who won barring Nutkase and Boring.

I've been in gov since last July, Mia :P

Needs more jonnygozy and Popsumpot.

:psy: Nutkase

Congrats UCN!

I knew there was a reason I love you and Vesp :D

It's okay though, I'm still Secretary of Exterior, as I rigged it so my position isn't up for election :D