How much time do you dedicate to CN?

Redoran

How much time do you dedicate to CN?  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets see, i work at home, i sleep 4 hours a day, and go to school for about 5 hours

i would say i spend a good 7 hours total on IRC throughout the day... but just because I have exhausted my movie collection and have nothing better to do

On average, about 1-3 hours per day where I'm actually doing something productive. Less on the weekends.

I tend to leave IRC on for much longer, but a response from me is less than guaranteed outside of that 1-3 hour window where I'm active.

4-6 hours on weekdays, 7 to 10 on weekends.

^Whit him^

Sometime between the third and last option, depending on what's going on (both here and IRL).

I also have no alliance or IRC to blame for it. :lol:

Awwww you always can blame me if you want :) .

Edited by xoindotnler

Could be skewed towards higher value given %chance of discovering this thread is higher if you are online a lot :P

^This.

Naturally, the likely responses aren't going to be coming from those players that just check on their nation for 5 minutes a day.

For me, it varies quite a bit. I always try to keep it to just 5-10 minutes a day....some days I'm successful, other days I manage to waste 3+ hours. Overall, I'm pretty sure it averages out to less than an hour though. Still way too much if you ask my wife! :P

Entirely too much I think.

I very seldom get on the OWF forums anymore because of the idiotic worship of more popular members. Some people in this game need to develop a bit of a backbone and quit being used as doormats.

That requires reading comprehension.