How much time do you dedicate to CN?

Redoran

How much time do you dedicate to CN?  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just out of curiosity, how long do you spend on CN? This includes time spend talking in IRC, (not just lurking while not actually paying attention), time on Alliance forums, time in-game, time on the main forums.

Edited by Redoran

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-3 hours I guess ... I leave IRC on throughout the day but I'm by no means paying attention to it all that time.

This pretty much. I'm nearly always available on irc(or skype) if asked for, but most of the time I'm not actively doing CN stuff, I'm doing work or something. Although 4-6 may be a better estimate...I'm not sure.

Edited by joracy

For me, it really does differ from day to day depending on RL stuff and what's actually going on in CN, and other misc. aspects of it, but if you took how much time I have spent total and did the math properly, it would probably be around 4 - 6 Hours a day.

Honestly I just leave the CN page up and do other things. I lurk IRC a bit as well, but rarely pay attention.

I guess based on actual time I'm doing anything on CN I'd say I spend about an hour a day on CN. x-x Less on Weekends.

This topic made me realize that we're all pathetic lol.

1-3 on average.

I typically go a day without doing much work and then I spend the next day doing 3+ hours of work, spread out in my ADD way of course. It really depends on how deep in work I am for RL issues.

And I have IRC or Skype running all the time so im always available but I dont really count that as doing work because most of the time its just random spam.