PZI list

nutkase

No there isn't. In fact most people on such lists don't even know who might have them as a target because of poor communication from many alliances, hence the reason these types of threads appear what seems like several times every month.

No there isn't. In fact most people on such lists don't even know who might have them as a target because of poor communication from many alliances, hence the reason these types of threads appear what seems like several times every month.

I don't even know which alliances have my alliance on PZI. It's irritating.

PZIs are hard to keep track of and some alliances even have people still on their list that are now full members of their alliances again. PZIs are also changed a lot too and would be hard for one person to manage in one place, I was on SOULs PZI list for 3mintues once for example.

As much as we'd like to pretend these acronyms are useless and shouldn't exist, they do. It is a part of modern day CN now and I don't see that changing any time soon. CN has evolved in this direction and it shall continue to be used by alliances and we'll probably have more definitions added as time goes on. There is a distinction made these days and to say that it is "silly" indicates you're one of those reminiscing old times. ;)

I'll agree that it is a bit ridiculous but the fact of the matter is alliances these day do make that difference and it is in use. It is not something to be simply ignored. And TOOL doesn't have an EZI list as we don't actually have anyone on any of our lists.

It would be interesting and certainly useful if we could have a comprehensive list but every alliance has their own practices. The best way to solve it is to check with who you may be at war with. Most people have a good idea of who they could potentially have upset in the first place. Since most alliances don't randomly stick someone on their list. Or maybe it is a spinning dartboard with all these people on the thing stickied and they shoot one off every month and decide to add them to their PZI list. [/sarcasm]

Some alliances don't even share their lists until you wake up one day being attacked by three nations at once. But of course, if you're on a PZI list, you probably could have guessed as much beforehand. You'd have to ask each alliance individually.

A lot of those alliances tend to not have one.

What will happen is someone will be on say, xx's ZI list or PZI list, and not on yy's list at all. One day that person will get off xx's list only to find out that yy has decide to put them on theirs. Why? Because they can and because they felt like it.

IRON has its list on the public area of our forums, not sure how often it's updated, but it doesn't really change all that much. And "EZI" is a silly term and IRON only uses PZI and ZI.

only PZI? cause the fact that you rolled jarheads had nothing to do with their devil dogs past?

/me awaits defensive reply adamantly claiming jarheads were trying to take down NPO, even though no evidence has ever been presented for that

only PZI? cause the fact that you rolled jarheads had nothing to do with their devil dogs past?

/me awaits defensive reply adamantly claiming jarheads were trying to take down NPO, even though no evidence has ever been presented for that

DDoS on the IRON forums sounds vaguely familiar. I wonder who could have committed such an act?

Hey if you're going to try and argue with me about IRON's actions, couldn't it be done in one of the three IC threads related to Jarheads? There's the IRON Treaty Cancelation, the NPO DoW, and now the GGA DoW. Anyway, if you had read those, you would know that both IRON and NPO were fully aware that Jarheads were connected to Devil Dogs when the original treaty was signed, and that both had agreed that it was not necessary to condemn them because of that connection, and that recent events did not get set into motion until it became apparent that Jarheads weren't so much a clean break as a replay.

And yes we only use PZI and ZI and PZI covers the situation you are trying to claim exists just as well as "EZI." I still maintain that EZI is a useless term someone made up to try and make an arbitrary distinction where none has ever existed.