Romeo finally gives in to Juliets advances...

We gather today Ladies and Gentlemen to witness the coming together of two forbidden lovers, each find themselves, as Romeo and Juliet did, unable to become lovers with great effort. I am glad to present the following treaty as the beginning of a great friendship and future of non-aggression

LegionFlag.pngNuevaVidaFlag1.gif

The Forbidden MoDoANAP – Romeo finally gives into Juliet

Conduct

The muscular Nueva Vida (hereafter referred to as Romeo) and the buxom Legion (hereafter referred to as Juliet) pledge to show only love towards each other, leaving sloppy seconds for the rest of Planet Bob. While this will prohibit outright verbal hostility in all its forms, it will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement and exempts Magicalbricks due to his duties as Juliet “Most insulting Diplomat”.

Forceful love

Should either Romeo or Juliet be subject to an act of forceful love, they are well within their rights to ask for assistance and expect the other to strongly consider coming to their aid, in the case where this cry for help is ignored, the other signatory must make a public declaration of non-aggression towards the forcefully loved party who is entitled to receive a morning after pill and a hug as an apology.

On the pull

Should either signatory find it necessary to commit an act of forceful love upon a third party, may request military support from the other signatory, though this request is under no circumstances an obligation as sometimes, three is just a crowd.

Love

Both signatories will hereafter refrain from any form of hostile activity, hereafter defined as military force, internal subversion or espionage of any kind, against the other. This clause shall remain active regardless of treaty conflicts and obligations, never shall Romeo or Juliet resort to domestic abuse. Upon this forbidden love being signed, each alliance does accept that a dowry shall be placed in reserve in order that in time of great need,the aftermath of a war and other attacks for example, the dowry shall be paid to Romeo or Juliet in order that recover is as fast as possible.

Communication

This is the key to any good relationship so both Romeo and Juliet both accept that any knowledge regarding potential threats or problems should be shared and discussed

Cancellation

It is the hope of both signatories that this MoDoANAP may last forever, or until the bond it represents grows to the point where an upgrade is merited. Given the uncertainties of the future, however, it is recognized that should any of the above Articles be violated, or should some major irreparable disagreement arise, that this pact maybe cancelled after 10 days notice.

Signed for The Legion (Juliet),

King William IV, Minister of Foreign Affairs

totem, Minister of Defense

Xineoph, Minister of Internal Affairs

The Arbiter, Minister of Economics

Lincongrad, Speaker of the House

Signed for Nueva Vida (Romeo)

Magicalbricks, Emperor of Nueva Vida

Lord Ditka, Lord of War

Pd73bassman, Lord of the Interior

Hizzy, Lord of Brotherhood

Bomber66, Lord of the Exchequer

Shillelagh Deputy Lord of the Exchequer

Owned-You, Imperator of Nueva Vida

Centurius – General of Nueva Vida

Magicalbricks

Emperor of Nueva Vida

Edited by Magicalbricks

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Nueva Vida, I like you.

You seem to have an odd taste in treaty partners though.

<%babyjesus[MK]> did you really just treaty with legion :/

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[23:57] <Mayz[1TF]> Treaty sucks, what the hell is an mdoondaondaojf?

[23:58] <Mayz[1TF]> or whatever it is? :D

EDIT: Sorry MB, love you really. :wub:

o/ NV

Edited by Mayzie

I believe Romeo and Juliet both died tragic deaths. :awesome:

Here's hoping to something else.

I really should have paid more attention when reading that book... :lol:

Erm, how is this different from a NAP?

It has 5 more letters than a NAP. and as such... is five times better.

Congrats on the treaty, and here I was thinking that MB was into men. So confusing. :v:

He's surprised us all with this.

Why all the negative comments for what is essentially an NAP? I mean, get over it. Nueva Vida is obviously willing to see through the mountain of dissenting stereotypes that have been built around the alliance and actually attempt for friendship. If that's considered a poor quality then that's really quite a shame.

Why all the negative comments for what is essentially an NAP? I mean, get over it. Nueva Vida is obviously willing to see through the mountain of dissenting stereotypes that have been built around the alliance and actually attempt for friendship. If that's considered a poor quality then that's really quite a shame.

Just seems odd to me is all. NV is a solid alliance and I am sure they have their reasons. Just odd.

I resent the implication that Legion is the only one with problems. NV has tons of problems. Like... uh...

I resent the implication that Legion is the only one with problems. NV has tons of problems. Like... uh...

I'm basing it off the posts in this thread :P

I know you realize that so I have no idea why I'm responding at this point.