Romeo finally gives in to Juliets advances...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's surprised us all with this.

Why all the negative comments for what is essentially an NAP? I mean, get over it. Nueva Vida is obviously willing to see through the mountain of dissenting stereotypes that have been built around the alliance and actually attempt for friendship. If that's considered a poor quality then that's really quite a shame.

Because it's Legion.

Edit: I could explain more completely the reasoning behind this post, if wanted, but its pretty obvious from that.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Oh Nueva Vida, I like you.

You seem to have an odd taste in treaty partners though.

<%babyjesus[MK]> did you really just treaty with legion :/

I have to agree with this guy.

<Delta1212[RIA]> lolwut?

<Delta1212[RIA]> Is that an optional bandwagon treaty?

I was going to ask the same thing :P

I understand that some may find this treaty confusing or whatever, to those that do (especially our allies), you can find me on IRC in #nv.... I'm open to discussing our reasoning and answering any questions you've got.

Edited by Magicalbricks

I understand that some may find this treaty confusing or whatever, to those that do (especially our allies), you can find me on IRC in #nv.... I'm open to discussing our reasoning and answering any questions you've got.

This isn't confusing. The treaty I made is confusing. This is nothing. ;)

Basically it's every treaty above a NAP ever signed is a NAP. Unless they want it to be something else.

ftfy.

its pretty much established CN treaty 'law' that no mater how long a cancellation period for a treaty is it immediately downgrades to a NAP once notice is given. This way just makes the treaty more flexible.

Edited by Emperor Mccole