Romeo finally gives in to Juliets advances...

Im pleasantly surprised by the lack of narcissists quoting Romeo and Juliet lines to troll this thread..I expected more wise cracks!

Theres still time I guess.

Congratulations guys..just so long as you follow this treaty up and make it a meaningful relationship..no-one has a right to criticise.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be different I'm gonna say why Legion did you sign with NV? :P Congrats to both you guys.

For, hopefully, the same reason NV signed it. We see them as a very honorable alliance and one that we want to further relations with...also they are pretty damn sexy.

legion.jpg

....and you win the thread.

What in the blue hell have you guys just signed?!

talk about retarded treaties that mean jack..

"Well.. we might help you fight.. or we might help defend you.. but erm.. we promise not to hurt if when your getting curb stomped.."

seriously.. put the "ODN's Big Book Of Treaties" away and start signing meaningful things?

"Well.. we might help you fight.. or we might help defend you.. but erm.. we promise not to hurt if when your getting curb stomped.."

seriously.. put the "ODN's Big Book Of Treaties" away and start signing meaningful things?

It's a goddamned PIAT with a different abbreviation, whats the big deal?

We should of called it a Foreign Aid Partnership :P

Did your world just end when you heard about this treaty?

It's a goddamned PIAT with a different abbreviation, whats the big deal?

We should of called it a Foreign Aid Partnership :P

its not a PIAT.. you have decided to add the fact you MIGHT roll with them or defend them.

"No ta.. your going to get curbstomped we dont think we will join this war/defend you"

As if we care about your opinion on it

its not a PIAT.. you have decided to add the fact you MIGHT roll with them or defend them.

"No ta.. your going to get curbstomped we dont think we will join this war/defend you"

Because Nueva Vida is well known for bailing on guys because of a curbstomp, right? Get a clue, then come back and see me.

I can think of another "retarded thing that means jack"... the impact of your opinion on this treaty.

Nueva Vida has not bailed on an ally because they were getting curbed stomped. Fact. If that was our poison we'd have pulled out of BLEU before the fertilizer hit the ventilator when we saw the writing on the wall. Though this treaty does not fully capture my feelings towards Legion it is a place to start and grow our love affair, if you doubt mine or my alliance's resolve, honor or love for our friends and allies and our willingness to stand beside and die for them then I invite you to go speak to any number of your leaders/former leaders or any leader of any alliance we have had any contact with, good sir. I do ask that in the future you please do a little research on both alliances before you go start flaming or questioning the ability of an alliance to stand firmly behind the ideals and feelings conveyed in a treaty.

Good day sir.

Edited by PrinceArutha

Whats really funny is you all think I was referring to NV :D

I do ask that in the future you please do a little research on both alliances before you go start flaming or questioning the ability of an alliance to stand firmly behind the ideals and feelings conveyed in a treaty.

I have extensive history of Legion ;)

Edited by Toga01

This was replied to NV

It is clear you were talking to us

Yes.. but you still assume I mean NV, I was talking to you at that point about signing retarded treaties. You assumed I was meaning NV was the retarded party in the deal

hehe have i touched a nerve?

I cant help if you are signing retarded treaties :)

A quick look at your wiki shows Valhalla holds an ODP and 2 PIATs.

So, explain again why this is a "retarded" treaty? Make it a good explanation for the rest of CN too since you'll be hard pressed to find someone who hasn't signed one.

You make for a bad mini-BnT. He's much more talented than you are, my friend :).

Edited by hizzy

You do have extensive history as both an enemy and NOW a treaty partner with The Legion. I would hope the former animosity would be gone and you would not feel the need to admonish another of our treaty partners. I actually find it quite rude really.

Edited by jacosby

A quick look at your wiki shows Valhalla holds an ODP and 2 PIATs.

So, explain again why this is a "retarded" treaty? Make it a good explanation for the rest of CN too since you'll be hard pressed to find someone who hasn't signed one.

You make for a bad mini-BnT. He's much more talented than you are, my friend :).

You say that like I think the ODP's and PIAT's arnt retarded.. even though my own alliance has signed them in the past.. it doesnt make them any less pointless imo but an MoDoANAP is just overly rediculous :)

Edited by Toga01

A treaty like this is a base to build on..not committing too much..but demonstarting a committment to build on that relationship..and grow it into something more meaningful and sigificant.

An alliance that jumps straight to an MDP or higher is a foolish one indeed.

You say that like I think the ODP's and PIAT's arnt retarded.. even though my own alliance has signed them in the past.. it doesnt make them any less pointless imo but an MoDoANAP is just rediculous :)

So... first you approached the "lol i wont defend u in a curbstomp" route... which, I can't fault you for, it happens often, but you were clearly pretty clueless.

Then you approached the "the ODP is retarded" and what I think was a jab at your own ally (Legion). Apparently being informed of Valhalla's own situation regarding ODPs and The Legion made you change your tone again.

Now you fall back on making fun of the title of document?

On one hand, I want to agree with you, and I believe I already ran a motion in our own government's forums which will prevent MagicalBricks from terrorizing the internet with !@#$%* names. On the other hand, I want to facepalm. And incidentally I have 2 hands, so I have done both.

On one hand, I want to agree with you, and I believe I already ran a motion in our own government's forums which will prevent MagicalBricks from terrorizing the internet with !@#$%* names. On the other hand, I want to facepalm. And incidentally I have 2 hands, so I have done both.

it was kingwilliam's idea, along with the Romeo and Juliet idea.... :lol:

*passes buck*

Toga01, your posts don't merit a response, you should feel honoured hizzy is even bothering. I agree with you on one point, it is the signatories of this treaty that shall define how worth while and meaningful this treaty is, yet this is also where we diverge, the legion as my previous post mocked have become some sort of buggy man, eating kitten's and babies at random. I've yet to be provided with any reason or experience to beleive that the legion are the most incompetent and evil organisation ever conceived, until that occurs, my friendship and NV's friendship shall do nothing but grow by however much our mutual trust shall allow.

Then Consider me exercising my right to "maybe defend" my allies in The Legion. Although you were clearly originally referring to both.

I'm sure you do, however, you'll notice I mentioned BOTH alliances... stop by our IRC sometime and get to know us... we dont bite hard, though we do have people occassionally streaking through in their Mini-skirts...we bite them, though not too hard.

:v: hizzy :v:

Also, @KingSuck, thank you my friend.

Where is CJ and ThePansy btw?

Toga01, your posts don't merit a response, you should feel honoured hizzy is even bothering.

He really shouldn't. I just flew around the world, I'm jet lagged as hell, and arguing on the internet at 5am seems about as productive as anything else right now.