HALO DoE

kobiashiy

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Planet Bob is the wrong place for you Kobiashiy.

You seem to make wrong political moves all the time, I think you will be a "for the lulz" raid target. Clam down for a while.. Join the red sphere for protection and learn the ropes before you start a new alliance.

I feel sorry for those who put their future in your hands by joining HALO 2. When you screw up as an alliance leader, you screw up for everybody flying that AA.

This is just some helpful advice.

I would however thank you for bringing me and the population of Salernoland lulz. There is a picture of Master Chief on the front page in todays "hertugenĀ“s tribune".

I would like to state on behalf of all of TGE, that we are not, repeat, NOT, protecting HALO. No one in TGE gov told HALO to put their members under our AA.

Well then...

Kobi, that was a brilliant political move

Edited by Yankeesfan924

First off there is no Vladamir in TGE, so I am guessing you are speaking of Valdemar who is in a gov position within TGE. I also highly doubt if you could not get his name straight, that you had an actual conversation requesting a protectorate.

First off there is no Vladamir in TGE, so I am guessing you are speaking of Valdemar who is in a gov position within TGE. I also highly doubt if you could not get his name straight, that you had an actual conversation requesting a protectorate.

Yes sorry I spelled it wrong. You can just go ask him if you don't believe me..

Edited by kobiashiy

TBH, you should of stopped trying to explain things after the first few pages. You have done nothing to help yourself in your situation in this topic, and certainly ruined any chances of finding an alliance that would be crazy enough to protect HALO.

Yes sorry I spelled it wrong. You can just go ask him if you don't believe me..

I believe in you!

You guys act like im crap and im a failure.

Can you read minds? :blink:

No serious, I just think you are new to CN and need learn a lot more before lead an alliance.

You guys act like im crap and im a failure. If an alliance would be kind enough to give us a chance, I wouldn't mind a 30 day evaluation treaty to get started off, and to prove to you guys we can do good on Planet Bob.

I'd like to see you stay in an alliance for 30 days.

You guys act like im crap and im a failure. If an alliance would be kind enough to give us a chance, I wouldn't mind a 30 day evaluation treaty to get started off, and to prove to you guys we can do good on Planet Bob

No alliance wants to give you a 30 day "evaluation treaty" because within 14 days you'll have left HALO.

Kobi, your problem is that you've proven yourself entirely untrustworthy. Try staying in one place for a significant amount of time and holding up your end of a deal for once, you just may find yourself not being ridiculed.