Just fight already?

Aeternalis

When will the next big war be?  

668 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think... that it will happen when it happens, and until then I don't give a second thought to it. :v:

that is a great strategy. if only europe had done that hitler would have conquered most of it and been able to genocide on millions of gews, gypsies, gays, and otherwise people he didn't like. ignorant bliss ftw.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't you deal with it? Haven't you seen all the other threads on this? Please. Stop. Making. These. Threads!
This is the direct result of a lack of any serious public international discourse, if dealings came to the spotlight from backroom we wouldn’t be standing around making near random speculation.

SpecOps: if you're so bored, start a war yourself. Don't sit around and complain that the other players aren't making the game fun for you.

I like the way you think.

Stakes? It's a game, for chrissakes.

A game where the risk of failure means never being able to reasonably play again because others perceive you as a threat. Gotta make sure you'll win, because if you don't ... well, look at FAN.

Actually, to some 'pixels', as they're referred to, are a way of gauging how well things are going. And it gets hard to work up to wonder level when your citizens are so much debris. Manhattan Projects don't grow on trees, even when you stuff uranium under the roots.

Naw, some people like blowing their "pixels" to pieces instead of just ordering them and organizing them ;)

Naw, some people like blowing their "pixels" to pieces instead of just ordering them and organizing them ;)

/me looks at alden peterson's alliance affiliation. He then looks at his books of lists and sees which one that group is on. He closes the book and walks away, unsurprised.

What is this supposed to mean?

It's no great secret that Gramlins are quite proficient in organizing/ordering pixels. As a general principle, though, they tend to blow up pixels far less frequently than do most alliances of that size.

Edited by Lord Boris

It's no great secret that Gramlins are quite proficient in organizing/ordering pixels. As a general principle, though, they tend to blow up pixels far less frequently than do most alliances of that size.

Most people in Gre would agree that I do NOT fit that stereotype :P

A game where the risk of failure means never being able to reasonably play again because others perceive you as a threat. Gotta make sure you'll win, because if you don't ... well, look at FAN.

Exactly.

I know if one side won this war my alliance could possibly be in some serious trouble (many other alliances have similar feelings), but that won't happen for it's not even an option. ;)

Edited by The AUT

we can bet as well :P

Most of us have been waiting since Christmas '08 for a war and are tired of hearing "Just wait, it will be soon."

also, what do you think the spark will be, etc.

I've heard a vicious rumor that Triforce will be eradicated at update by none other than FAN.

Do i smell cabbage?

Also... feel free to issue your DoW at any point, I am sure KoC will be more than willing to get curb stomped to break your boredom.

I second that motion.

You seem to have a problem with me, and No I am not bored peeps, I am just merely stating a fact ever since the last war things have been doldrums (if this is the correct usage for such a word, please excuse me if its not.) for many. I could care less because I am growing a nation. When war comes ill embrace it and support my allies to the death, mark my words.

Every time I begin to see these threads I think "Well it probably won't happen anytime soon," but then every time I think that, war does occur sooner or later after these threads start appearing.
As soon as I master the Verteidiger Code, all will know the exact date every major event in the cyberverse will occur.

Like my good Friend Jack sparrow once said :

Cuttlefish. Eh? Let us not, dear friends, forget our dear friends the cuttlefish... flipper conories little sausages. Pin them up together and they will devour each other without a second thought... Human nature, in'it? Ooor... fish nature... So yes... we could hold up here well-provisioned and well-armed and half of us would be dead within the year! Which seems grim to me any way you slice it! Or... ahh... as my learned colleague so naively suggests, we can release the treaty web, and we can pray that she will be merciful... I rather doubt it. Can we in fact pretend that she is anything other than a woman scorned, like which fury Hell hath no? We cannot. Res ipsa loquitur, tabula in naufragio, we are left with but one option. I agree with, and I cannot believe the words are coming out of me mouth... Topic Starter. We must fight.

I think it's threads like these that generate the tensions which spawn the classy CB's we've all come to know and love that inevitably trigger the MDP web to ignite like a Kansas prairie fire. After all, gotta keep your soldiers fed with a little frenzy occasionally before they start looking at what's really going on.

And this is why I love internet people.

Seriously, instead of talking about drama, go lose some infra for a cause.

My theory is that Vox Populi, who has been trying to get the conflict started, is actually delaying it by acting as a black hole for the majority of hatred on these forums. They're not giving any other alliances a chance to escalate the tensions.