Just fight already?

Aeternalis

When will the next big war be?  

668 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can bet as well :P

Most of us have been waiting since Christmas '08 for a war and are tired of hearing "Just wait, it will be soon."

also, what do you think the spark will be, etc.

I thought about paying 6M to raid your alliance yesterday, does that count?

How about "MrStormy"? Sounds like it could be the name of a nuke, don't you think? :P

Haha, forgot all about him. I guess technically without his site, I would never have found CN. :P Speaking of RHQ, I actually posted there today. :o

-Bama

War will start when people realize that this game is actually made for war....not peace loving nations -_- WAR ALREADY DAMN IT, haven't ya notice the damn decline of people on this game as a result of peace? I certainly have, what happened to the good ol days of Killing sprees and Warring for LuLz. People today are too damn scared to do it because they are afraid of being on the wrong end of the spectrum and curb stomped. Then being put up with ridiculous super huge surrender terms of billions and billions of tech and land or whatever else. Am I right? or Am I right?

I for one will second this war will come when it comes. The day it shall come many treaties and webs will be broken since nowadays it dont mean nothing unless someone actually honors it for once. Also I vote nay for Zing the next person who create's this type of thread because that is no real ground of meaning to zi a nation for just posting a poll about war. This is a free world, let people do what they want.

My .02 anyway. Peace out.

War will start when people realize that this game is actually made for war....not peace loving nations -_- WAR ALREADY DAMN IT, haven't ya notice the damn decline of people on this game as a result of peace? I certainly have, what happened to the good ol days of Killing sprees and Warring for LuLz. People today are too damn scared to do it because they are afraid of being on the wrong end of the spectrum and curb stomped. Then being put up with ridiculous super huge surrender terms of billions and billions of tech and land or whatever else. Am I right? or Am I right?

Actually, to some 'pixels', as they're referred to, are a way of gauging how well things are going. And it gets hard to work up to wonder level when your citizens are so much debris. Manhattan Projects don't grow on trees, even when you stuff uranium under the roots.

I for one will second this war will come when it comes. The day it shall come many treaties and webs will be broken since nowadays it dont mean nothing unless someone actually honors it for once. Also I vote nay for Zing the next person who create's this type of thread because that is no real ground of meaning to zi a nation for just posting a poll about war. This is a free world, let people do what they want.

I've seen some treaty web pruning here and there. Oddly, despite frenzied rumours, war hasn't followed.

And I think the joke about bombing the next poll-starter to the Stone Age was more just frustration at perceived whining about wanting a big interalliance war.

Maybe an alliance could negotiate a war game with another. Of course, then they have to make sure that hostile third parties to either won't pounce on them. Don't you love paranoia? Kind'a helps dim the urges to have a good fun fight, in a way.

EDIT: I did turn in a null vote on this one. Next time a poll is made, please don't put bias like 'never, fun sucks' in as one of the choices; it, at least to me, doesn't reflect well.

Edited by Qaianna

Half of this thread is people complaining about the fact that this is just another one of those threads about the possible upcoming war.

If you don't like 'em, quite bumping them with lame attempts at humor and just let them die off to the dreaded page 2 :)

It'll happen or not happen when it happens or doesn't happen. Me, I like surprises :)

I think this solidifies it.

Aeternalis is working on dethroning Misr from the poll throne.

That said, it will be a while, more than likely.

This will never happen.

But yeah tensions are getting higher, if we somehow get into summer without a GW the tensions will be so high and the stakes so high it's both exciting and scary to think about.

Do i smell cabbage?

Also... feel free to issue your DoW at any point, I am sure KoC will be more than willing to get curb stomped to break your boredom.

2/21/09 is my guess

I second that motion.

Edited by Magicalbricks