The Tech Raid Lottery Show

Jason8

So what exactly is RAD doing wrong here? Announcing their intention to look for a raid target as opposed to the raids that go on and are coordinated every day on Planet Bob that aren't announced? Cry "party foul" if you must. No one is forcing you to read the OP or its justification.

Rok doesn't host a thread to showcase their moral degeneracy. When they do, people will turn out to call them monsters and weep for Walford.

Passing off tech-raiding as "honorable" or anything other than aggravated armed robbery boils my blood. You want to raid? Fine. Don't be confused when you get painted a villain.

Edited by WalkerNinja

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know too. We talk. Would you say Ragnarok has a group of fearful leaders then? they seem to have allowed this. And what does fearful have to do with our show???

where did i mention RoK had fearful leaders? I didnt.....I have nothing but respect for RoK ....

Nice try but just like this thread, you failed.....

Rok doesn't host a thread to showcase their moral degeneracy. When they do, people will turn out to call them monsters and weep for Walford.

I don't dislike Rok mind. In actuality, I like quite a few of you quite a bit and applaud what your alliance has accomplished. I just have very strong opinions on tech raiding.

And I have very strong opinions on samurai with silly pony-tails.

where did i mention RoK had fearful leaders? I didnt.....I have nothing but respect for RoK ....

Nice try but just like this thread, you failed.....

You mentioned that only a fearful leader would allow such a thing. Well, we had to go through RoK and they allowed such a thing, so if you are capable of thinking past step 1, you would see that by saying this, you imply that not only is MrBill fearful, but so are the RoK leaders who allowed this

You mentioned that only a fearful leader would allow such a thing. Well, we had to go through RoK and they allowed such a thing, so if you are capable of thinking past step 1, you would see that by saying this, you imply that not only is MrBill fearful, but so are the RoK leaders who allowed this

I suggest that you learn to read ......

Yeah... Every now and then I get a little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms.

Duterium Dawn If you think I am just posturing, you don't know me very well. I am in MK and am not going to risk an incident. But if I was unaligned I would be putting my name in the ring. Ask Diskord or the Mafia...I am not much for just posturing.

I wasn't really referring to you.

On another note, everyone in this thread really needs to lighten up. They raided one nation while expicitly stating peace would be sent as soon as it was asked for. They then sent another nation 3 mil. What is so horrible about that? I think everyone is a little too bored.

Edited by Deuterium Dawn

Why not send the 3 million to the unaligned nation that you are stealing from rather than a second unaligned? I don't see how this is amusing in the first place, but at least the raided nation would gain a little something to make up for the damage you caused.

Why not send the 3 million to the unaligned nation that you are stealing from rather than a second unaligned? I don't see how this is amusing in the first place, but at least the raided nation would gain a little something to make up for the damage you caused.

To each his own, I suppose :ph34r:

I believe you failed to read my press release on the new infrastructure plan. More can be found here.

I wasn't really referring to you.

On another note, everyone in this thread really needs to lighten up. They raided one nation while expicitly stating peace would be sent as soon as it was asked for. They then sent another nation 3 mil. What is so horrible about that? I think everyone is a little too bored.

lol, he was referring to me. Now, how am I "posturing" and you're not, when my post and your post carry practically the same message. Believe it or not, AA does not mean everything. Seriously, I swear people need to regain their individuality and respect others for their individuality. I may be a member of IRON, but that doesn't mean everything anything I say is diplomatic posturing for the alliance.

Passing off tech-raiding as "honorable" or anything other than aggravated armed robbery boils my blood. You want to raid? Fine. Don't be confused when you get painted a villain.

I know I'm going to regret this...

I agree.

lol, he was referring to me. Now, how am I "posturing" and you're not, when my post and your post carry practically the same message. Believe it or not, AA does not mean everything. Seriously, I swear people need to regain their individuality and respect others for their individuality. I may be a member of IRON, but that doesn't mean everything anything I say is diplomatic posturing for the alliance.

I didn't even see your post. I was referring to the whole thread, not one specific person.

Have you read the Alliance Politics forum recently? Its about as boring as it gets. Now all those kids (I especially laughed at Timeline's post) out there that love their nation building and their infra, I guess it all works out. People seem to forget that there's a war function for a reason, and while I'm not about public announcements like this much, there's no reason not to make a little game out of it. Honestly, more people have left the game due to being ZI'd and PZI'd by those alliances that denounce raiding than any raiders ever have. I have stood by and will always stand that raiding is the push that makes you move - whether its a None going and finding an alliance, or an alliance finding a protectorate. This game isn't about the mechanics anymore, because the Gramlins are a great example of an entire group of people who have it down to a science and Admin keeps things stagnant. Its about the community, and my philosophy has always been raiding is a push towards forcing someone into it rather than being a None and doing their own thing.

Especially at the levels they're raiding at, there is no significant damage done. Lighten up, crack a beer, and realize that there is nothing exciting going on. Stop forgetting some lucky SOB gets $3 million. Don't forget my earlier advice on him, raiders. ;)

For those who don't believe that raiding is a profitable business, check my nation out along with a dozen others like Stocker, Pooksland, fant0m, mushi, and many, many more. We raided, we maintained decorum, and our alliances protect the alliances we raid and offer temporary protection to individual nations we raid until they find a new home. We wouldn't treaty with someone who wasn't good people at heart about raiding either. Funny though, half the self-righteous people out there will never have the balls to put their nation on the line and be raided or raid someone knowing they'll get nuked just for fun. Or their alliances or former alliances raid and love it. If you say you're going to go to None to get raided for this "ZI show" (which, if I remember the OP started as simple raid and peace..), go do it!

This doesn't get enough love

:wub:

But, but you quoted me.
lmao, I thought it was hilarious. Also, did anyone notice the part about the nation accepting peace? Obviously their intent is not to destroy/steal these nations' tech, it is for much needed entertainment. Everyone needs to loosen up.

You were telling everyone to loosen up. I was saying I was enjoying the posturing. I was not accusing you of posturing. In fact, I was mostly agreeing with what you said. Sorry for the confusion.