Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coltessia, is still fairly new. it is is Real bad shape finacially. Its kinda sad, cause I was able to build some nice stuff, but no everything is going down hill. I'd like about 3-9m if its not too much trouble. I will try to pay it back when I have that much money.

Hi,

I am at risk of defaulting on a Tech deal because of an unexpected war with the legion which I did not start and which I do not understand.

If anyone could spare 1 or 2 mill bucks or more it would be great.

Really any aid would help, including technology(I'm about 50 off my target) or soldiers or even if you could send a line to the legion and get them to stop attacking me.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=376055

I have spare trade routes(in return for your aid I could send Pigs and Cattle).

from colliric

To any nation of the world that is willing to help. I'm new and would really appreciate some financial assistance. All you rulers of older nations know how much cash is needed when just starting out to bring a country up to speed so please open your hearts and your coffers. I'm making my plea here because my people would rather not become involved in an entangling alliance at this time. Please help us to grow and prosper and when we are able we pledge to help someone else in need as we are now. Thank you.

Edited by criticalmasss

I have budding nation, one in desperate need of economic growth. Any economic assistance at all will be greatly appreciated, but because my countires economy is very small, assistance of over 3 million would be preferable. Again, any and all assistance is appreciated! My nation is peaceful and takes a non-interventionalist, diplomatic standpoint on foreign politics; supporting my nation would be supporting a future force of global peace.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Nation Page: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=381199

'Rzeczpospolita is a tiny, under developed, and new nation at 1 days old' - That basically says it all. Any amount of money would be cool. I've got some sugar and water so if you don't wanna donate any money then maybe we could at least trade.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=382595

Edited by gomp