Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!
I would need a litle help. I'm kinda short on money so I can't pay my bils. I would need about $500,000 to repay bils and invest some in industry. I belive that I would be able to return this in a month time.

My nation link http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=294377

Edited by Silver Warior

I can give NEW NATIONS 50k and 50 soldiers to get started. Yes, it's not much, but just want to give them a tiny little boost. If you have just created your nation under 3 days ago, then ill help. If for diplomatic reasons, mine and yours alliance don't mesh, than you understand i can't.

Greetings. I am 0micron, ruler of the nation permute. I have come to you today on behalf of my nation, and my people's interests to request $100,000 for the construction of cruise missiles. We are a peaceful nation in the Antarctic, primarily concerned with the mining industry, and scientific research, esp. CO2 capture devices.

On behalf of my nation, I'm asking the world to 'give peace a chance.'