Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

HEY, THIS B*TCH IS ATTACKING ME WITH CRUISE MISSILES, BOMBING, AND BATTLES EVERY DAY. I JUST NEED A FEW HUNDRED THOUSAND TO DEFEND MY NATION- PLEASE HELP!!! WILL PAY BACK EVENTUALLY!!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Um, can I have some money? I am too lazy to go and get some tech deals and save that money, I would MUCH rather have someone give me money for free.

I really would like 3 million and 50 tech. Really I would, I would appreciate it so much.

• 2 weeks later...

I am requesting whatever aid is possible to assist me in defending my country against an obvious warmonger, I have already lost 500 points (1/3) of my strength, I was caught off guard, and have had no luck so far in battles, even if the odds where significantly in my favor (Losing 2 times with an 80% win chance). Thank You

Regards, melee, leader of Lopington

Hey,

I'm trying to start up my new nation, but I keep running out of money. I don't want to get attacked before I can even do anything, so I'm hoping someone might want to help? I have gold and lead as resources (I don't think these are very good? ...), so if anyone needs those we could trade or something. Anything would be helpful and I'd be greatly appreciative!

Thanks a bunch!

Nivalis of Whitegate

• 3 weeks later...

El Estado Libre y Soberano de Alta California Sur would like to formally request a donation of 725.000 pesos to build our national infrastructure up to 400. This would also mean an additional improvement for our nation. Any international assistance will be greatly appreciated.

-Presidente Jose Estrada

Edited by Jose Estrada

The new independent nation of Spratly seeks financial assistance of any amount from the developed world community. It will be used soley for nation building and I will ensure that 100% of the money benefits its citizen. Your contribution will go a great length in building this new nation!

Edited by Dookz

• 2 weeks later...