Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

Hi, my name is Joss... There is a bully at my school who found out me and my friends play this game...

He is so sad!!! He made an account here and him and his friend both donated $20 just so they could kill my nation!!!! Its only 13 days old and I really love this game but I haven't the money to donate!!!!!!

That and this is ridiculous!!!! I never wanted war, but you can't leave you nation on peace mode after the first 7 days!!!!

I know its asking a lot, but can someone out there who has kagillions in money PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me a substantial amount of foreign aid so I can be gone of him... Its the only way I can think to get him to leave me alone as I know all of you really powerful people can't just declare war on him for me! sad.gif

Please... I really never wanted to have to ask for this or join one of those alliances who give you money! I just wanted to build my nation up honestly! And I was, for 13 days old I had a really good economy!

I have contacted the Cyber Nations admins about them but am yet to receive a reply... And I have serious doubt that they will do anything! Even though I know for a FACT that the two guys harassing me have, on top of donating made several accounts to cash in on foreign aid!!!!

The two kids are called...

(account name: thedonald , nation name: Galts Gulch , team: Orange)

(account name: Headless Wing , nation name: Armarium , team: Orange)

They both donated and are BLITZING ME!!!! I am at my wits end!!! I just want to play in peace but they won't leave me alone and are bribing me in real life to get them to leave me alone!!!!

I am asking here and now PLEASE!!! If I am to stand ANY chance of beating them I am going to need around $500,000 - $600,000 in foreign aid...

I know that's a lot to some but I also know it's nothing to others! So PLEASE!!!! HELP ME FIGHT THESE BULLIES OFF AND REGAIN PEACE IN MY NATION!!!!

Sincerely, Joss Whittle (Oxfordshire, Orange Team)

if you can provide proof that they have multiple accounts then you can get them banned here.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=20

also I'll send some aid incase it doesn't go through.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my name is Joss... There is a bully at my school who found out me and my friends play this game...

He is so sad!!! He made an account here and him and his friend both donated $20 just so they could kill my nation!!!! Its only 13 days old and I really love this game but I haven't the money to donate!!!!!!

That and this is ridiculous!!!! I never wanted war, but you can't leave you nation on peace mode after the first 7 days!!!!

I know its asking a lot, but can someone out there who has kagillions in money PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me a substantial amount of foreign aid so I can be gone of him... Its the only way I can think to get him to leave me alone as I know all of you really powerful people can't just declare war on him for me! sad.gif

Please... I really never wanted to have to ask for this or join one of those alliances who give you money! I just wanted to build my nation up honestly! And I was, for 13 days old I had a really good economy!

I have contacted the Cyber Nations admins about them but am yet to receive a reply... And I have serious doubt that they will do anything! Even though I know for a FACT that the two guys harassing me have, on top of donating made several accounts to cash in on foreign aid!!!!

The two kids are called...

(account name: thedonald , nation name: Galts Gulch , team: Orange)

(account name: Headless Wing , nation name: Armarium , team: Orange)

They both donated and are BLITZING ME!!!! I am at my wits end!!! I just want to play in peace but they won't leave me alone and are bribing me in real life to get them to leave me alone!!!!

I am asking here and now PLEASE!!! If I am to stand ANY chance of beating them I am going to need around $500,000 - $600,000 in foreign aid...

I know that's a lot to some but I also know it's nothing to others! So PLEASE!!!! HELP ME FIGHT THESE BULLIES OFF AND REGAIN PEACE IN MY NATION!!!!

Sincerely, Joss Whittle (Oxfordshire, Orange Team)

Im Headless Wing and i would just like to set the record straight about Oxforshire

1. I have never cheated on Cn. I have only 1 nation and it would be ridiculous to suggest other wise when i have no trading partners and little to none foreign aid.

2. I'm not a bully, i have never made any attempt to see the ruler of Oxforshire in real life and we just happen to know the same people.

3. I never declared war on Oxforshire.....

4. i donated because i like this game not because i wanted to destroy Oxforshire..

As a final note I dislike his use of my real name on an internet forum in an attempt to gain the pity of people because he cant fight his own battles...

Edited by Headless Wing
RL info removed from quote

I was recently involded in a war that knocked me into anarchy, i am in dept and cant pay my bill, i have been trying to improve my infra to 2500, i am requesting 6m for bills, help with tech lost(part of tech deal) and infra.

Aid will be greatly appreciated, and paid back.

Thank you, heres the link to my nation.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=341065

Hello everyone and greetings.

My nation is new (13 days) and I've been logging in and playing every day. However, it just seems to take so long to really get going in the game. That is why I am asking for aid. I don't know what a reasonable amount is. I see requests numbering in the millions and, well, I don't think I require all that much. I'd really just like to purchase infrastructure and build some improvements.

Please consider assisting a poor, fledgling nation.

I can be found here or, for those who prefer long, ugly links, here:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=358986

I thank you in advance for any contributions. I have nothing to offer in return save my gratitude. I will be sure to add your nation to My Saved Nations list so that I might repay you someday.

Thanks again!

From the desk of EmperorChaos, ruler of Iasov.

64 Day old province finally asking for help!

Looking for around 500k to 1 mil gc to help a relatively new province develop. I've gotten this far without any aid or help from anyone but the building process is going ridiculously slowly.

And help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=348855

Edited by anotoneher

Hi guys...

I'm new to the game and respectfully request any help at all to get me started and to shield myself from war-nations once my peacetime runs out.

I don't have much but I could try to help out if you help me...

Ohh, my nation is Catholonica!

Edited by Jerhammar

Hello All ,

I have just started my nation today and I was wondering if there was anyone who would be kind enuf to send me some sort of assistance to help me get going . I have no ideal what , but anything would be awsome.

Thanks for your time ,

Cazziuz

my nation....

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=364381