Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

Hi my name is Fernando. Fernando12 ruler of United Force which is a new nation here on CN.

I've read some forum threads and it has been said that infrastracture increases population. If anyone could help me with 3million in aid to ramp up my infrastructure it would be greatly appreciated. I would also perhaps purchase a harbor and a bank to increase my citizens access to resources (1 more slot) and earning potential (7%/bank).

I could pay a reasonable interest on the funds that are lent to me something like 8%? Not sure how the aid works as I have not given or received any so whoever wants to offer the 3million would have to contact me.

Thanks and best regards to all.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

I just joined today and would really appreciate any amount of aid.

Nation name: Levant

Ruler: Saladin

Thanks.

I have 2 technology which I payed $20000 for...I would sell for $20000. I still really need aid.

Edited by Saladin1

I need like 6 million in aid to get my nation a good jump after taking a beating. I know it's a long shot, but I can always repay in tech in 2 week installments for a total of 200 tech all together for your troubles, or two separate nations can donate 3 million and I will send 100 tech to each over the course of one month. PM me if interested.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=316739

Hello,

Can some one donate/lend foreign aid to my new and developing nation?

Ruler: Steve002

Nation: Canazga

If anyone tried to in the past and couldnt because of my peace preference, I have now changed to "war is an option."

Much appreciated!!

Greetings to my fellow nations of the planet Bob. I stand before you today, as both representive and soverighn ruler, of the Domain of Three Sons. We are a hard working people, dedicated to reclaiming the harsh wilderness that is Greenland. A young nation, some might call us nothing more than a village now. Then I remind you, all nations somewhere through their history. Came from such humble beginings.

For two reasons, I have come here, seeking aid. The first, is a fear for my people. This nation had been born into a world that is burning with warfare across the globe. Catostraphic clashes between technological titans. We arm to defend ourselves, but how can one town hope to survive such dark times? It's already felt in the Domain of the Three Sons. The second reason, I stand here, hoping for assistance of any kind. Is that the severe background radiation levels are causing devestating harm to our enviroment. Children don't survive, our whole population suffers, for no better reason than giant's in the playground. Who have not tidied their poisionous toys from the field!

We are a simple people, our technologies limited. But should that mean we must suffer? The Domain does not have the means, or the knowledge to fight this catastrophy! So, I lay my case before the world. If you care not for our defense, I understand that. These are dire times, and everyone must ensure the safety of their own. But please, please. Help my people. Anything would help. And I ask no set amount, anything, no matter how little, or how big. Will be a boon for us. Help the Domain stregenthn it's infrastructure to provide medical care, safe food and water.

Even if it's no more than friendly adivce on how to improve our envirment further...

Thank you for your time.

Colonel James T. --~

(And no, this is not a jest, great people that watch for such things. Just an aid request, in character.)

Hey, so here is my tragic situation, used to love this game. It was my morning routine but I recently got into a very hard couple of months of school, exams and what not and pretty much had to ditch any life I may have had. Follow that up with getting rid of all that stress by going on a well deserved vacation and I come back and my account is gone. Sort have figured it would be but ce la vi. Well started up again and am prepared to go through the beginning grind again since I know its worth it but was wondering if anyone would be generous enough to give me a bit of a kick start. Anything would be appreciated. Nation name is Imperialness ruler is TheHobo101.

If anyone is generous enough thanks a bunch and ill owe you one, if not... guess not body loves me.

In need of 1-3 mil for regrowth of nation that is currently in anarchy and completely defenseless. :( Also any number of soldiers would be helpful, but please don't send only 2 as a joke. Could use money and soldiers (more perferably money) asap.

Much appreciated.

Nation name: Austabia

Nation ruler: Austin H

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=333767

once again thank you

Edited by Austin H

Hi guys, I am requesting money to right a wrong. I was attacked 30 days ago by a guy who I never met before. He claimed righteousness and moral authority in the matter, and when I questioned him about the moral hypocrisy with attacking a smaller nation, he merely laughed. Long story short, I've learned to tech trade to get myself cash to grow and found myself stronger than him. I saved cash reserves and begun my barrage of attacks tonight. We both exchanged peace offers, but I think I want to go back and put him into anarchy like he did me a month ago. If you ever had a jerk bully you around in this game and can appreciate my opportunity, I would love to receive your assistance in the form of a cash donation. Obviously, the more the better, but whatever you would like to give to teach punks like him a lesson about etiquette and respect, I would appreciate it.

You can message me in game for additional details if you want to know more. My link is below, thanks.

My nation: New Pangea