Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

I was wanting to trade tech for cash I am a nation only days old and need more cash flow. 3000000 for 100 tech is the average deal as I have seen. The whole process takes 20 days but I have read all about how it works u send money I buy 50 tech wait ten days send it as foriegn Aid and repeat my end in ten days

Nation name Warr Acres

Edited by 1972ford

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is their anyone that can send me some aid or teh, just to get me started!

just jpoined cybernations two days ago!

& i only joined maroon team today!

so if you can spare me some aid, it would be much apreciated!

My nation link -----> http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=274661

ruler: Hanso

nation name: Dharma Initiative

I need 3mil Becuase. I collect to little. And my bills r to high and now. Iam my bills are getting over the amount of money i can get.

Help! Please.

Also dose any one get money here?

If not I will ask some one else in hope of help.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=289081

Edited by Beno95

The great and glorious nation of BongDongLand is experiencing a recession from bad investments in the American housing market. If you can see fit to help us out we surely appreciate it. Also Dr. Hairy Ballz would be forever in your debt.

Any and all offers accepted!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=312623

Edited by Dr hairy Ballz

The Green Team nation: "The Kantor republic" is under attack from the [NO TEAM] test2009

requests military aid, in both Tanks and Soldiers if possible, as it is being destroyed in battle

Further requests money aid, around $5000 dollars, but the military aid is more important.

This is urgent, as we fear that our country will not survive much longer.

Thank you for your help.

-Ronbot54, President, The Kantor Republic

Hi, I'm new...

and would welcome any help in growing my tiny little nation - any donations welcome...

oh, and im much smaller than Demolisher 2 - who in the space of 1 day managed to overtake everyone in his alliance, including the ones who had donated ;)

Hello, everyone. I'm a brand new player who is just figuring things out, and I would appreciate some assistance from generous members of the community. I will take any amount of money that you are willing to give. I will use it to help build up my nation, and I'm willing to discuss repayment, too. Thanks to anyone who is kind and generous to me and my nation - your help is greatly appreciated! :)

My Country

Edited by scimitar

I am a newbie and I am playing the role of a baddie.

My county is called Aryan Capital

I don't intend to play this game like a wuss, so if anyone would like to sponsor a baddie, any help is appreciated.

Not asking for millions or anything like that, just anything you can spare which will help me in my latest war with North Judea

Thanks

i am in desperate need of aid atleast 3mill i have just come out of 3 wars and my economy is devastated i am earning less than my bills atleast 6k per day and 4k in bills resulting in 2k per day

will accept any aid offer

cannot accept aid if the person willing to give aid wants tech

hello everyone i am just new here i have to tell you something to all of you help me i need your help my economy was low and no one can help me this is my chance my money is 31.95 yen and my tech was very low so i request to every one who has big money federal,monarch,capitalist,democratic,republic even communist and the grops such as sparta,new pacific group,Ragnarok,New Polar Order,Independent Republic Of Orange Nations and The Order Of The Paradox,we need almost 5.000.000-15.000.000 yen for my economical funds and to be upgraded our technology,infrastructure,resources,improvements,natural wonders and even military,if your help me were happy and if not were also happy my country is caroland and ruler jayvee.thank you i hope you help me

hello

i need to tell you some thing to all of you

help me i need your help my economy was low and no one can help me this is my chance my money is 31.95 yen and my tech was very low so i request to every one who has big money federal,monarch,capitalist,democratic,republic even communist and the groups such as sparta,new pacific group,Ragnarok,New Polar Order,Independent Republic Of Orange Nations and The Order Of The Paradox,we need almost 5.000.000-15.000.000 yen for my economical funds and to be upgraded our technology,infrastructure,resources,improvements,natural wonders and even military,if your help me were happy and if not were also happy my country is caroland and ruler jayvee.thank you i hope you help me

Edited by dmitri

help me i need your help my economy was low and no one can help me this is my chance my money is 16.95 yen and my tech was very low so i request to every one who has big money federal,monarch,capitalist,democratic,republic even communist and the grops such as sparta,new pacific group,Ragnarok,New Polar Order,Independent Republic Of Orange Nations and The Order Of The Paradox,we need almost 5.000.000-10.000.000 yen for my economical funds and to be upgraded our technology,infrastructure,resources,improvements,natural wonders and even military,if your help me were happy and if not were also happy my country is caroland and ruler jayvee.thank you i hope you help me

help me i need your help my economy was low and no one can help me this is my chance my money is 16.95 yen and my tech was very low so i request to every one who has big money federal,monarch,capitalist,democratic,republic even communist and the grops such as sparta,new pacific group,Ragnarok,New Polar Order,Independent Republic Of Orange Nations and The Order Of The Paradox,we need almost 5.000.000-10.000.000 yen or any currency for my economical funds and to be upgraded our technology,infrastructure,resources,improvements,natural wonders and even military,if your help me were happy and if not were also happy my country is caroland and ruler jayvee.thank you i hope you help me

one more thing the deadline is on april 8-12 2009 were open in 24/7 you can donate me also any amount from 100 yen or any currency to 100.000

thank you